Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

I submitted all the pics from Osaka. I was there, and in Kyoto, like 2 years ago and had an awesome time there. Japan is great, if yall get the chance definitley go. But I heard different if you get busted, its like some slap on the wrist, depends on what you write on. VERY was definitley the guy I saw most up.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nah not a slap on the wrist, big money, my buddy got popped and got charged $15000 , had to go work on an oil rig to make money, scrawl who is mad up, just got his appartment ransacked by the police in hiroshima, hes in jail, list goes on, im a forgiener in the country and steady bombin, if i get caught its huge japan news, they like it when forgieners get in trouble, they make a huuuge deal, pretty racist, yea verys mad up still, cool guy too

rocked in a small town there (sakaide)... is buffed now

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fade while i was reading this thread this makes me really want to go to japan, im not the best at graffiti but are the guys there helpful with they help you improve and get better at shit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you guys have to see rack gaki its a documentory on japanese graffiti man i saw some f*ckin iŽll shit there props to japan from brussels

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

WOP try to find it on youtube or somethin post the link if u can

Quote Originally Posted by WOP View Post
    you guys have to see rack gaki its a documentory on japanese graffiti man i saw some f*ckin iŽll shit there props to japan from brussels
    Yeah its a pretty sick doco, wish it went for longer tho. Theyve got some crazy shit over there