Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

5:57 ... got me the presidential fitness award as well as the army fitness awards ... im ... well i was a fit motherfucker

Me= Hockey player. Im only good for short sprints. I owned the 40 yeard dash. But I got like 7 something for the mile.
    "SO?!" crew....... S-NJ

6.20something a while ago

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what kind of thread is this!?
    RIP- TIE and DREAM gone but never forgoten

PIECE BY PIECE
    (black Chick) I was on a third street 15 bus and a young man was marking with a funky maker they smell to, so i said it was given me headach and i asked him to stop and he said "I dont GIVE A FUCK"
    SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!

never ran a mile and timed it.......

3 minutes on skates, thru the city, less on my bike haha
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>haadkore son&#33; straight fuckin kids up everyday and night. watch yo back punk&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>gangbanger. i tote gats yo&#33; i scribble west side crips on my middle schools bathroom stalls with sharpies&#33; its tight bitches&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; WSC NUGGAZ&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33 ;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ahhh yeah soN&#33; ahh yeah&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33; my tag name is kronik 420. im da illest nugga in these parts yo. chiggity check yo self before you wreck yo self&#33;

OUT IN THE STREETS THEY CALL IT MURDER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

DOWNLOAD STATE YOUR NAME HERE FOR FREE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

i dont know miles, im canadian.

i DID do a 5 kilometer race in 21:14 though, so i guess thats alright.

smoker...so im not good at running miles and i havnt run one since middle school gym calss, but for football we run the 40 and i get 5 flat, so im nto that slow
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

i&#39;m slow and lazy as hell so i can get like 10 if i try
    graffiti is pretty cool.

last time a ran the 1 mile was in junior high, 8th grade. got like a 7.40 somthing.....last year i ran the two mile, i guess thats how p.e. roles nowadays...got like an 12.35 or so...cant remember exactly. im skinny

one time i remember this kid had to walk the whole thing, ya know, cuz hes fat, and he got like, a 13 flat. just to see how that works i walked the whole thing and got an 11 something...figure that out

cuz yall dont run you jog

----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

i run from the pigs, but when im runnign a mile i would probly take it easier, its not a serious thing to me, running from cops=big deal, gym class=not quite as big
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

i duno i dont run far from pigs i usually give up quick unless i find fences to jump and put some distance

----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

Originally posted by The Incredible D@Nov 13 2005, 08:02 PM
    running is for gays.
    holla&#33;
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeup.i can run away from pigs pretty fast.
    IM BACK BITCH!

DGTEAMSHIT.

R.I.P. WASTER12 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

fuck running.
    im fat.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol never timed it...but the cops run fast as hell and running a mile doesnt mean shit if u can&#39;t continue running this fast after heh...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

8:49

but i was a fat bastard and i mean like 3 stones over weight
    back then but ive lost a bit of weight now
    but im still chubby so im runnin every mornin to lose weight
    so i dont no wat my time will be
    im currently procrastinating on making a new sig for myself ...wait a minute why the fuck you reading this get your arse of the PC and go paint son or get stoned whatever ...i don&#39;t care
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>HIone NTB</span></span></span>

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>PM me if u from bradford england</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I&#39;d say right now around 7:35 but I haven&#39;t practiced. I&#39;m on cross country and my fastest was 7:12.
    SEAZ

5:13

used to hop fast like a bunny.

but this thread is a bit ridiculous.
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

ill die before your name does. waster12

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

6:14, and im not a runner, cross country shit or anything, so its not even the top of my game.

Connecticut Graff Thread with pix.
    Right here.....

&quot;What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it&#39;s all about?&quot;

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (field marshal &#064; Aug 19 2006, 12:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> well , i think its fucking hilarious, and i couldent care less who it offeneds
    it wasent anyone i knew or any of my family in the towers so why should i give a shit,
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'> fuck you.