Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Media Attention

what do u guys think of media attention? today me an my krew got in tha paper but i dont think many writers read the paper but my parents do and they would shit if they found out so is media worth the fame or just a risk?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if it just shows ur tag ur all sweet, unless ur parents know wat u tag obviously..
    post da image of da news paper to c...
    MENTE34

flickr.com/irockmente

me and my boy have been in the local paper a few times
    i dont mind it, alot of the local writers would give me props

cmon post the picture
    [SIZE=1]

being in the paper would be sweet.but yeah show us the goods
    [FONT=Times]im sofa king we todd ed for reading this shit....

[SIZE=14] NUGE -~>NBS

being in the paper is fucking retarded all it does is heat up your goddamn scene...guys cmon this is common sense use your head..dont get any media cause it will make it harder to even bomb at all.....people are crakcing down kids i mean CRACKING DOWN.

-soek

^^ quit bitchin.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its on crimestoppers enough

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

when you said people were cracking down on kids, i had no idea you meant CRACKING DOWN on kids.

oh really i didnt eaither wel yeah everyone on the internet is a dick...and i wasnt bitching i just wanted to say be carful to not heat shit up for others...people dont want spots to be heat

^^^ anyone who doesnt know that... IS DEFINATLY THE WEAKEST LINK h34r:
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'colorink\'>SONE3. PTW.LTD.AWA.AK.SBA</span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

media attention is tight. lets all the people who dont drive by your shit see it,
    and who cares about heat? the heat spots are the best to hit, you dont get props for hitting like a tree in a jungle
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My friends throwup is in the background of a Sleep Country USA commercial. It says Journe
    test12.DWK

lol ive made paper 2 times not for graff tho once for stealing like 100 presidential signs and another for burning down three houses that were being built
    no bitches i aint banned them dumbass cant baned ppl they suspended me till the 29 big fucking deal them stupid ass hoes wait till i get back bitches

bad... i mean if its only your piece thats in the pic than its fine or if youre in the pic but your face is hidden is also good but if we can see your face than its like the stupidest thing ever because the cops will suspect you
    Sore &lt;-----

Originally posted by ow1@Nov 14 2005, 07:09 PM
    lol ive made paper 2 times not for graff tho once for stealing like 100 presidential signs and another for burning down three houses that were being built
    haaha man thats fukin awesome lmfao u just see some kid come out and hois tree house is burnt down :lol:

yo ive never been caught for graph...yet but recently ive been pushin my luck tryin to get on top of apartment buildings skools mall shiut like that

fuck attention ...ihate ppl who do shit like graff to be media famous

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i made front news of my newspaper, it was one of my first throws, haha mad ugly but yea i got mad props from all the writers in my town.

it can be bad cause then people will be on the watch for graff, but yea the fame is coo.. i might post the picture later
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadWarden View Post
    if your name sucks, it sucks. For example, you write cumstache-oner. if you have a dope style, then good for you, respect. but you still write cumstache-oner. and that's pretty fucking gay, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
    You obviously have no concept of america's violence. It's called flexin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    DON'T HATE ON HlM MAN, HE'S DOING IT FOR HIMSELF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bait View Post
    haha wtf does this has to do with an age??cause u older u think ur awesome or some shit??