Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What Caps Fit What? Thread.

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by bbbbbbbbbbbbb, Jun 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. I have never tried painters touch, and was wondering if ny thins and fats and german outlines fit on them. Any cap can fit on krylon, and absolutely no cap can stay on tremclad without it spurting all over you, so i was thinking of getting some painters touch. Can it fit those caps?

2. -> DUMB ONE <-

-> DUMB ONE <- Elite Member

why the fuck are you people so lazy? why the fuck cant you just try it? goddamn it this is the reason i hate you people.

3. Because I don't want to waste fucking money, idiot. Why post such a useless fucking piece of shit when you can just give me the answer instead of whining like a little cunt? Fuck.

4. Bane

Bane Member

yea I had painters touch silver and used ny fats and thins on it they worked I couldnt tell you about the germans though sorry

5. Enygm

Enygm Senior Member

of course german outline fit on painter touch...And it's one of the best mix you can do! To me, This paint is almost as good as montana...exept for the colors!

6. cbc

cbc Senior Member

how would you be wasting money??? u use old caps or w.e and test it out... i coudl see u wasting like 5 cm of paint but thats it

7. -> DUMB ONE <-

you use barely any paint. if it didnt work you could just use diffrent caps. you could just take ny thins and fats into the store, put the cap on, and see if it fits. its easy you goddamn toy.

8. indigo

indigo Senior Member

never use ny fats on any krylon special chrome cans they fit but the paint just purs from the cap

9. Whats up with colorvision too? I hear it's pretty good too.

I dunno, whatever, I'm gonna go try some tommarow.

10. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

maybe to buy the paint. . .

not too hard to figure out

11. RMA

RMA Elite Member

like someone said just bring some caps into the store and test it before you buy it

12. oblong

oblong Elite Member

exactly fuck!
    people these days :eek:

13. neurosis

neurosis Senior Member

ny thins on rusto cans = yech
    just use stock for outlines

14. theoldjet

theoldjet Member

When I use NY fats on krylon I get a very, very wide clean line just for a fill, and no paint leaks up. I don't know what's wrong with your paint.....

15. All_City

All_City Senior Member

from my experience germans are shit on painters touch, ny's and rustos work the best

16. MAST

MAST Elite Member

When I use NY fats on krylon I get a very, very wide clean line just for a fill, and no paint leaks up. I don't know what's wrong with your paint..... [/b][/quote]
    he said krylon special chrome cans :rolleyes:

17. theoldjet

theoldjet Member

he said krylon special chrome cans :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    He said "never use ny fats on any krylon"

18. shaffer

shaffer Senior Member

well i figure i might as well ask since someone else already started this thread, what works on rustoleum cans?and no i cant try the caps since im under 18

by the way sick picture thingy oldjet. its all about carl "i got a great deal on these at the dumpster...i..a mean warehouse"

19. -> DUMB ONE <-

close this flow, mysfts, foe, newz, or boner

20. Shut the fuck up. Stop thinking your king shit. Some people need help. Go paint you fucking bitch.