Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 49 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2939444546474849505152535459 ... LastLast

Thread: Bus Tagging

Quote Originally Posted by smikoer View Post
    Yeah bus tagging is pretty pointless here. A few get hit up but lots of new buses have cameras now and they seem to buff em pretty darn quick. meh.
    We've got the cameras in all the new buses and some in the older ones..But we've also got cops riding the buses too..You don't always know they are on there either.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats why u sit away from people unless its jammed pack and if its packed thats the key to jus sneek ur marker on the back of the seat n slip it back in ur pocket like u didnt do nothing n then take the next stop n get the fuck off haha

Use Markols, tough to get off and buffing it doesnt work, actually have to scrape it off.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by traP905 View Post
    cameras and shit in our bus's now
    who the fuck cares
    You just got PROPERGEIST, negro.
    Stop spamming or get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by j-f View Post
    streetcars are easiest at the back
    the new buses are tough cuz no space to move and they are all starting to get cams- not that that matters
    there to poor to afford the cameras they dont even work
    yeah street cars are so easy specially when there noone in em
    ive tagged like pape and donlands station
    they get buffed overnight like right away
    soooo gay

yeah, i kill buses around here fuck it, the other day i was writen all over the seat, shit started stankin so i moved over a couple seats then a douche comes up in dress clothes and sits in the wet paint .. lolz
    Last edited by okesuno; 02-20-2008 at 03:32 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by pope43 View Post
    who the fuck cares
    hahaha word!

cheap sakura solids and mags free post in aus:
    CLICK HERE!
    Quote Originally Posted by pocket change View Post
    i feel like that dumb blonde bitch from 'the girls next door' with the annoying laugh.
    im over this. i suck.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my girlfriend covers for me.
    like she stands in front of me, so the driver cant see shit in his mirror.

lolol the bus driver isnt going to watch you the whole bus ride, thats paranoia you only really need someone to cover you from the civilians sometimes they try to be heros....

Quote Originally Posted by blunttokes View Post
    thats why u sit away from people unless its jammed pack and if its packed thats the key to jus sneek ur marker on the back of the seat n slip it back in ur pocket like u didnt do nothing n then take the next stop n get the fuck off haha
    True..and you sit up the back where the older people don't generally sit unless it's early morning run when people are going to work.

I always like sitting away from the crowds on buses.

TOP NOTCH FELONS

Quote Originally Posted by "Riot" View Post
    yeah we have all came to the conclusion that "DUE" is a fucking ape.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Sorry to bump but i figured id ask here. any one know where i could look at some nice inside bus flicks?
    Peace to Dawzr

Fuck bus tags its all about the scratchies, in scarb busses get buffed daily. Scratchies last forever. Unless you are using some seriously perminant ink it will be gone before anyone ever sees it. The cameras on the TTC arent even pointing at the back they just cover the doors. As for the driver do it when hes making a turn if your scared but i usually just choose the back corner with people sitting 2 seats infront of me, its the perfect cover, also watch out for people at the front who ring the bell and walk to the back cause thats how you gunna get booked, one time some guy was staring at me mid way through a scratche as he walked to the back doors he turned around and walked to the front and started talkin to the driver, i nearly shit myself lol but it was all good i didnt get booked or nuthin.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by eyesergen View Post
    i got MAD chased today from a driver, fat fuck didnt like me taggin the outsides of his bus! chased me into the bus and left his bus unattended! im like wtf cunt somones guna steal ya bus LOL!
    joy ridin in a bus! thats how we roll gee! pull up at the lights and drag your shitty little r34 skyline in my bus! driftin corners n pullin handbrakies at the bus stopz! lol
    Yo where you from bro? Sydney? PM me man.
    Busses are mad, I always hit up, and scratchies, but it's always good to see an old scar on your bus route. I found one of my mates today.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i love buss tagging but when u hit it there are so many occward positions thats the only thing i dont like

My school all the buses line up for everyone to get on.........hit the backs of em all day

school busses? tagging school busses is lame...and gets you barely any ups not only could get ur ass in trouble

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If your complaining about the cameras then dont worry to be honest
    as they will only check the cameras if a serious incident has happened like a mugging or pick pocketing, there not going to check them randomly so you should be ok

right place at the right time

make sure its not the wrong place

Dunno if you have these in the states but in auss we got poscas, way easy to rack coz praticaly everywhere sells them (news agency ect) they have no smell.

Remember there pretty chit, the tip wears like a bitch, and the montana and motolow tips font fit into em.

i got no funny stories for busses yet. :P

Wink funny thing

I remember I tagged a trolley and two people saw me and they just laughed and said it was awsome. I was gone before the driver noticed. I just used a marker not a paint can.