Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 12345678132353 ... LastLast

Thread: Bus Tagging

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

It doesnt even matter that much if there is alot of people on the bus, no one seems to care that much, if you walk of a bus and there letting a bunch of people off you can have as much as 30 seconds to tag the back...

Skank
    Would you rather have a lexus, or justice, a dream or some substance

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i bomb busses all the time, i see no problem in that. I've even got a few stencils on some float'n around
    [FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=orange]Must kill my robot.

peice the windshield well the bus is moving best spot plus if you do it backwards the driver gets a good look at it

put tags up in the bus when it is crowded. you dont have to worry about anyone else on the bus except the bus driver. and when theres more people on the bus, the more people the bus driver looks at. city buses are cool, and i'm sure you won't be the weirdest looking one on it, so you wont draw much attention.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

buses: inside -- stickers
    outside-- markers
    thats how i feel, but im a pussy. i did school bus seats with markers back in the day, rockin sharpies. but i dont go to school anymore so i dont go on school buses, duh.
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Yea, I do shool bus seats sometimes cuz i'm still in school but the drivers pretty down so i try not to F-everything up na mean

i lay down some handstyles ad scratch tags on the windows of the city bus, i dont really give a shit if some pedestrian sees me, as long as its not a cop it doesnt really matter

i wouldnt recomend fucking with school bus seats, in 9th grade me and my boy killed every seat on his bus with a meanstreak and the driver reported it and we got suspended, its just not worth it to show a bunch of gradeschool fools your work, if thats what your goin for lay down a fill on the school roof or something
    PH.SBK.

True that man, buses are easy as long as theres no "heroic" citizens calin the cops, cops, around your safe the driers usually dont give a shit as long as they get theyr 5.50$ an hour
    Amer One
    St. Kittz

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by oh_ jeez_i_just_jizzed@Nov 16 2005, 06:45 PM
    i do peices with sharpies on the back of bus seats, because i am a gangster haha
    then do you fill them in with crayons?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>see that is the useless, pointless chit chat that we need more of. thank you ume for blessing this thread with your amazing skills at being useless .
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by mechguy@Nov 26 2005, 11:26 PM
    True that man, buses are easy as long as theres no "heroic" citizens calin the cops, cops, around your safe the driers usually dont give a shit as long as they get theyr 5.50&#036; an hour
    that was funny. i was nearly laughing out loud.
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

i tag the bus on the way to school cos theres only like 3 people on the bus at the time . people really dont give a fuck .. and as for the scent .. i tagged the bus and this marker i had smelt like FUCK but nobody knows where the smells coming from so wtf bro ?

i like doing bus throws, cuz i got a job and i get off at liek 10ish so tne most of the sissy are off at sleepin so i do it then, plus if u wanan get a sticker ready adn slap it on a window or somethign on the way out adn while its stopped, do a quick handstyle on the back window... thats the way to go....

Ah shit, physically, New England States, United States. Mentally? Well, I'm not sure where....
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I prefer city and transit buses over like school buses. You know, the big yellow ones? They&#39;re only gonna buff your shit right off because it&#39;s a school bus. I&#39;ve seen some of my throwups ride around for months on other buses...

How about uhaul trucks? Know how most of &#39;em have the artwork on the sides anyways? I like to put a big throwie right on the sides. That wat my shit can move too&#33; :P

Originally posted by >SM&#33;7K<@Nov 16 2005, 04:04 PM
    im not too sure about the smell, i know that meanstraks do have a smell, nothing big , but with my eyes closed you can put the under my noise, and ill tell ya its a streak.
    :lol: hitting th einsides of busses is gay, wow i wont even start on that
    but yeah ill usally ride the bus, looking at people, makeing sure theres no ghost riders, then once i ring the bell, and were pulling up to the stop, just tag, and hop off, i had a guy chase me after i did this, quite fun actually, "Dont you know that illeagle you hoodlum" he yelled as he ran after me ,"Im going to beat your ass you little punk, and call the cops".. i ran around some puppy store, and waited at the corner, i heard him coming, he passed the corner and i went behind him, he was going to keep running i think, and i said ,"Your gunna beat my ass" and he turned around so quick then BAM&#33; i stole him once, and dipped, got on another bus..

PeacE
    thats another bullshit story posted by you HAAHAHH

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if its like school busses that like get around then fuck yeah man... especially your bus..you can give yourself a fricking pat on the back everyday you go to school&#33;&#33;&#33;

im a lil inrested why "mechguy" had our nfk sig. not to be an asshole but we dont even know who you are

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

in san francisco,its all bout the bus taggins.saber msk has hit the sf muni.u get known by our bus&#39;s.on the muni,theres white panels everyone hits up on.the bad thing is is that theres cameras on our buses now.but its still cool.most bus cameras here dont work.
    IM BACK BITCH!

DGTEAMSHIT.

R.I.P. WASTER12 GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

m a lil inrested why "mechguy" had our nfk sig. not to be an asshole but we dont even know who you are
    thats funny dude I just like the pic gives me and my crew an idea were gunna try the same thing, btw where u guys located?
    Amer One
    St. Kittz

What the fuck is wrong with bus tagging?
    You just write,who the fuck cares if someone sees,if theytell you to stop,just tell them to fuck off.
    You have to be a fucking PUSSY to be too scared to hit the inside of a bus,fuck sakes.

Originally posted by mechguy@Dec 2 2005, 06:01 PM
    m a lil inrested why "mechguy" had our nfk sig. not to be an asshole but we dont even know who you are
    thats funny dude I just like the pic gives me and my crew an idea were gunna try the same thing, btw where u guys located?
    the cameras are installed for the buss drivers safety aka assaults. not to bust some punk taggers.