Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 737475253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1256

Thread: Bus Tagging

use stickers and shit, they are the best theres no smell so no attention, just go to wal-mart or a office store and get some "hello my name is" stickers they sell them pretty much everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearrr View Post
    use stickers and shit, they are the best theres no smell so no attention, just go to wal-mart or a office store and get some "hello my name is" stickers they sell them pretty much everywhere.
    Yeah I was hitting the back seat using my Molotow with Grog Ink and it fucking stunk hahaha

All the public transport systems (tram/bus) have these kind of cams in Antwerp:

So I doubt I can do a lot of tagging in them...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just make yo tag with your smelly marker, change seat., I f the driver notices anything its going to be the next perspn who sits down there that will take the blame.
    Love Me Do

aint nothing wrong with riding the bus. they get buffed alot here and its fun to see new handys every 2 weeks or so, see whos staying up and might be in your area.

i usually only write in buses with sharpies / montana gold markers (because they dont smell like paint, they have a sweet smell). my mops stink of paint thinner and rubbing alchohol., fills the bus with its stink hahhhaha.

yo you can still tag those busses, all you gotta do is figure out where the camera is pointed. those cameras dont move or swivel to look around the bus, they are pointed at 1 thing (usually the back door) just look at it when you get a chance nad figure out what its lookin at.

my buses have 2 cameras in them. 1 at the front pointing at the back, and 1 about half way pointing at the back door. i still hit the backs of seats and the walls

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

they check the buses daily and the cameras see you in between the time there wasnt a tag there and a tag there...dig wat im sayin young outlaw
    Like the blue X-man
    Im a Beast with the can
    Quote Originally Posted by Woven View Post
    aww im glad you noticed, figured it would be hard with all my cum in your eyes.
    Woven<3's Boy Down the Block

REST IN PEACE NUJABES!!!

What i do, i take the city bus home from school and a lot of people get off at my stop. The bus comes up to the spot, i get off and walk to the back of the bus (outside) write my tag. And peace in a huge group of students, bending in perfectly.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeWizely View Post
    my drill bit stopped ecthing yesrterday so i was mid disapointed considering i caught like 5 buses. I tried sand paper as well but the shit was useless. I prob need a rougher 1
    get a glass etcher those things rule seriously. on mirrors push slightly and get a deep cut.

our buses have a small camera at the back middle looking down the bus , plus the screens at te front so you can see which spots are out of view , which is only the back corner.
    ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

fuck those cameras. they don't do shit. i used to tag in front of those all the time, and it's not like when i got roped they used those against me in court.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    its not even the shemale shit.

you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.

Quote Originally Posted by sloppy_assasin168 View Post

um fuck will smith he had bad can control in the fresh prince theme

Quote Originally Posted by PeeInTheShower View Post
    fuck those cameras. they don't do shit. i used to tag in front of those all the time, and it's not like when i got roped they used those against me in court.
    well your just Hardcore then
    ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

hey thanks bro.

but seriously, it just proves that i'm not a paranoid shitfucker like yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    its not even the shemale shit.

you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.

Quote Originally Posted by sloppy_assasin168 View Post

um fuck will smith he had bad can control in the fresh prince theme

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nothin wrong with being paranoid, way less chance of getting caught then heat bag fucks

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i agree with hammertime

fuck the buses where i live they have cameras

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no cameras on my buses.. dremel bits are love.. but you need to know how to use them..
    snitches get stiches like bitches dumped in ditches and burned to death like witches. RDUB. BLATLBAT TYG

my bus dosent have seats that are in front of eachother except on some busses and there in the back of the bus and they arent metal, and on the other busses theres seat in the back and there are metal plate things that seperate it from the side door, so i usually just put stickers on there cause they got cameras

wait dont the windows have that film on it that they just take off

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

It's quite normal to be paranoid when performing seriously illegal activities

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my school bus dont gotta a camera cause when i pushed some ***** who looked at me wrong out of the back door in the back of the bus i didnt get caught haha king status

why the fuck would you write on your school bus..ajjajajajaj lol ***** you crazy