Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Buffing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chaka911, Nov 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Chaka911

Chaka911 Senior Member

Theres a spot me and my friend go to thats hard to describe. Its a cement cubical on the top of a hill next to the train tracks. The train then goes out onto a bridge. Any ways the cement structure on top is absolutly fucked with spray paint. I mean there were a few nice throw ups but now some idiots went up and wrote there names and i love ___... Im new to graffiti and im wondering if i should bring a bucket of paint and a roller and buff everything and start new with plenty of room for actual art and not bullshit. is this rong?

2. Krylon bomber

Krylon bomber Elite Member

3. scape1

scape1 Senior Member

you could but why not just paint over it with the piece your doing it sounds like a great practice spot

4. Chaka911

Chaka911 Senior Member

alrite i think i will... i can just spray over it because the colors are everywhere and really bright and u can still see the shit underneath my paint

5. stuki

stuki Member

just paint over it, if it was a bunch of horny teenagers trying to get in a chick's pants, fuck em. The cats who did the throws may come back and redo em, never know...

6. Puffer

Puffer Senior Member

either way is fine, your choice whatto do, i aint painting anything on it.

7. The Incredible D

The Incredible D Elite Member

8. scOpeOne

scOpeOne Elite Member

why waste a bucket of paint? jsut paint over it cuz if rue realy new ure probably not gonna do anything worth priming a whole wall for

no offense ment

9. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

Yeah, Lots of people do that when walls have just gone to shit from people writing on them with markers and just doing tags and crap.
    One time when i rollered this tunnel and it was nice and white and blank, I cant beleive I said this but I had said, Man this is beautiful, a wall without graff on it, beautiful, I had disgraced myself.. Good thing i did a peice on it ha

10. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

go to a store and get a quart or gallon of mistinted paint.
    most hardware stores that tint paint will have mistinted house paint marked down
    anyways, i usually get mistinted paint for like 50 cents-2 dollars at work
    and just bring a roller dont even use a pan and paint a background before you start
    not worth painting the entire thing if you are not going to peice the whole thing, but its up to you. get cheap house paint, because when you spray over it, it usually wont flake off even if its interior crap latex paint.

nobody is gonna read this long post.

11. Away

Away Senior Member

overwrite nigga.... if you wanna piece that wall dont bother painting over it just go straight to the piece.... but if you wanna sign up than fuck dat shit fool

12. met-trains-r-tha-best-biatch

met-trains-r-tha-best-biatch Member

wasup people
    it depends if its shit concrete and bumpy and shit i would paint it 1st.
    if it is smooth i usally just start. it prob depends on how much tags and shit also. wel thats wat i would do

13. sianz

sianz Member

heh if ANY chick would have sex after writing "i love _____" on some wall........

id do it ;)

14. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

FUCKING HELL NO!!!!

there may be history on that wall! tags are simple but they mean alot to some people! LEAVE THAT SHIT
    if you want to paint it do a piece but dont get rid of all the history on that wall!!!

IDIOTS!!!

15. shineONE

shineONE Elite Member

find a new spot. simple. although i hate it when a good spot is covered with tags.

16. Chaka911

Chaka911 Senior Member

im gonna roll over it... i thought it would be disrespectful but the throw ups wernt that good and it would be alot better for all the writers around if i cleaned it up so we could read our shit

17. neaksta

neaksta Senior Member

id just rock throwies alll over it

18. Golem

Golem Senior Member

If your word has the letter "M" in it I suggest using that letter at least 5 times to emphasize a delicious macadamian nut cookie you may be eating while painting.

19. Optical_virus

Optical_virus Member

<_< this is highly self explanatory...roll over what u need...if your "homies" are keen to paint
    well they will roll out there own spaces or decide prior to painting the space needed and do a crew painting...

old throwies that were ugly or even toy don't deserve to be there if ur gonna do a nice piece man..its not like they're nice throwies or a piece done by an OG
    follow the bible.

stay up.
    Optic

:)

20. faime

faime Senior Member

fuck yeh man

keep some of the good shit but buff tha otha shit