Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891424 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Myme@Nov 24 2005, 12:34 AM
    Not true, I time myself all the time when I paint, act as if I was doing it illegaly, and sometimes I do it at night with no lights on... And i'd rather have better can control and maybe not be used to doing illegals than putting up wack shitty can control stuff
    :lol:

:huh:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i forgot this thread was hear lol
    no bitches i aint banned them dumbass cant baned ppl they suspended me till the 29 big fucking deal them stupid ass hoes wait till i get back bitches

i built a wall in my backyard for like 30$..its a piece of shit, but it does the job.

Its best to go with a more experianced friend and help him color in a bomb or watch him write.

Originally posted by Minnerapolis@Nov 26 2005, 08:34 PM
    i built a wall in my backyard for like 30$..its a piece of shit, but it does the job.
    me 2. 2 peice of plywood

Originally posted by writter since day one@Nov 19 2005, 07:24 PM
    well my nigas since i live so close to
    the train tracks i like to go there and practice
    peace,
    ''WRITTER SINCE DAY ONE''
    '
    you practice on a train, WHAT A WASTE, stop imediatly!

Originally posted by Fate+Nov 26 2005, 03:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fate @ Nov 26 2005, 03:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Myme@Nov 24 2005, 12:34 AM
    Not true, I time myself all the time when I paint, act as if I was doing it illegaly, and sometimes I do it at night with no lights on... And i&#39;d rather have better can control and maybe not be used to doing illegals than putting up wack shitty can control stuff
    :lol:

:huh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    well at least he doesnt put up wack ass shit like ive seen, including some of mine(it got buffed quick tho).

when the call for real tagging comes up he will be ready

i think that practiseing under bridges/ high ways is realyl good, i think the best times would be like 12 am to 6 30 am. h34r: and be sneaky, get in get out

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i practice in theese big ass sewers that run throught most of my city and like noone exept for bums ever goes in and then yeah...so i have like half done /expieremental shit going on...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nice sig. sire...the guy in the middle on the left looks like me&#33;&#33;&#33; ahh

Originally posted by AMB crue@Nov 29 2005, 04:55 PM
    i think that practiseing under bridges/ high ways is realyl good, i think the best times would be like 12 am to 6 30 am. h34r: and be sneaky, get in get out
    night time painting sucks dude, cant see shit and have a bomb that looks like shit thats a shity set up, shit

u can go in bright daylight under bridges / highways dude .. no point going at night

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I found an old building that was wrecked during the hurricanes, its coverd now,,cause all you can spray is the roof areas and shit during the day. and at night you can get the old walls.. If you find a public place to do your shit,,and dont suck, make sure no one will paint over it right away,,((ie hurricane destroyed resterant)) and you can probly find alot more writers and bombers in your area..try it out

TREP h34r:

Yea i practice in like abandonded houses buildins sht like that where no one bothrs you ya dig?

what do you guys do at night when you go out bombing about light?
    Write quite elustrious n&#39; live like a pharaoh
    My destiny&#39;s to spread my wings like a sparrow

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^ huh?&#33;?&#33;
    abandoned buildings are good to practice, but its winter, all the bums have taken up residence there. they dont like being bothered when theyre sleeping, for the most part.
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

MaCarren Pool
    Fuck bitches, get money.

magic is gay. he probably gets crossed out even when he practises. anyways i practise in this creek thing with concrete walls on the side of it.

i practice on random shit i find, bridges and train cars. abandoned houses and shit like dat&#33;&#33;&#33;║

^^its not a crime---beleve the sign^^