Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202535 ... LastLast

i've been practicing in my backyard, under the deck, but after driving around i noticed that behind the old giant is a nice little spot. so i think i might try practicing behind there some nights.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

At my pop's house he let's me do work in the basement. It looks awesome down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Devils_Advocate View Post
    i outline my bombs in chalk first so that when i go over the outline with paint it looks like i have more skill than i do

theres a chill bridge where no one else goes that i practice on.

a peice of plywood in my backyard

lately found an abandoned factory with hundreds of meters of wall... awsome to practise on and in that factory it looks really cool haha
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:red\'>SANE - part of PHC</span></span></span>

<span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>if u cant add days to ur life
    add life to ur days</span></span></span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>hippo thanks for the crits, i&#39;m feeling your characters they are mad clean and cool.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I practice on a school where the certain wall gets buffed every 2nd day. Gives more good time to practice.

that place w/ the thing thats by the store by those trees where i used 2 walk by but then they were like fuck u n i said fuck th
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

like many of u have said aswell, i practice in drain tunnels, boards, and sumtimes under bridges.....altho i try not 2 be public w/ practice crap cuz it usually sux
    &quot;QUOTE (-=AgA=-TrAnCe @ Oct 25 2005, 05:07 AM)
    or shit on public property&#33;:O

umm
    isnt that graffiti is about?
    shittin on someones property? &quot;

MD/DC/VA/DE taggers or cool ppl hit me up

the best plac to tag r dugouts if there isnt a game goin on u can easily tag the inside lik i did with a very low risk of getting caught
    Graffiti the world.

well here in my town lil o&#39;l missoula, montana we have a legal wall thats about 200ft long and its metal then for my birthday my uncle built me this huge ass easle that holds a piece of sheetrock for me to paint on soo ya thats what i practice on...

I practice inside this canal drainage tunnel that goes under I-95, lot&#39;s of space in there.
    I am a fucking toy.

school...bathrooms...and bridges

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Dream.@Mar 22 2007, 10:59 PM
    I practice inside this canal drainage tunnel that goes under I-95, lot&#39;s of space in there.
    What state on I95?

FL
    I am a fucking toy.

i practice in my backyard on a sheet of mdf works perfect i need somethin a little bigger though
    TSC...twoseventeencrew...217

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

tunnels.
    under bridges.
    canvas.
    h34r:
    +0\/
    ----/

QUOTE (kingofgraff13 @ Mar 22 2007, 04:15 PM)
    are caps reusable?

^^ what a king..

i practice in my basement
    on a 8 foot by 4 foot piece of mdf
    or at the legal wall here
    in manchester
    NEPR

Originally posted by slEEt+Mar 23 2007, 01:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slEEt @ Mar 23 2007, 01:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dream.@Mar 22 2007, 10:59 PM
    What state on I95? [/b][/quote]
    M A &#33;

i practice in my sketchbook, and then paint it...if you have no can control rock hollows and tags
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

I live out of the city, and i found something really cool to practice on.

Those old sheds and barns on the sides of little country roads..their so fun and chill.
    Lets be generic and say:
    Fuck Police.

Busses....

90% of everything is crap' -Jimmy

Trade me some godamn stickerz! PM me!

blackbook and these old buildings by the train tracks