Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

i'm new to the neighborhood where i live, and theirs like people in the back yards all the time and stuff so it's hard right now. but i used to just get refidgerator boxes and go out back and tag the shit out of the box.

"I sleep next to women that I don't deserve, they like to hurt my pride, while I work their nerves"

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegimite on toast &#064; Nov 17 2005, 02:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (FadeProof &#064; Nov 17 2005, 04:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ*ÂÂ* natives are dope, i&#39;m one.
    one part native, one part writer, one part skater.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Do you come assembled? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

practice on paper

In my book and on a big piece of wood in my backyard... a tip for people planning on getting a piece of wood or that have one now... PAINT IT WITH ROLLER PAINT or a PRIMER... stops the wood from absorbing your paint and making your board look faded and shit

i don&#39;t practice i just go out and write.. get better over time

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah I&#39;m with what Live4thewall said, go out and practice, get your name up and practice at the same time, that&#39;s the way to go. Don&#39;t practice on cardboard, you spray the paint on it, and it soaks in, and you waste your paint making layers and layers on it. Just go out and paint.
    AGORAPHOBIA -- MONGER OF THE DEVIANT KINGS&#33; DVNC&#33;

Originally posted by Myme@Nov 21 2005, 07:17 AM
    In my book and on a big piece of wood in my backyard... a tip for people planning on getting a piece of wood or that have one now... PAINT IT WITH ROLLER PAINT or a PRIMER... stops the wood from absorbing your paint and making your board look faded and shit
    yeah, i just picked up a peice and some primer.
    ganna get a coat on it tomorrow and hopefully get a pic up tom
    after the first peice is up.
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

i just practice in mi backyard

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ma homie has one of thoz thin mettal sheds in his back yard..we hit that shit up&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; its tight

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i wish i had a practice shed.
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

on my neighbors houses

Down the road from my house (like 1/4 mile) there is a Abandoned Automobile Junkyard, with about 8 buildings in it. I slide through the hole in the fence, then I&#39;m free to tear that shit up with no worries.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if you guys do it in your back yard your not really getting used to the bombing enviroment

Not true, I time myself all the time when I paint, act as if I was doing it illegaly, and sometimes I do it at night with no lights on... And i&#39;d rather have better can control and maybe not be used to doing illegals than putting up wack shitty can control stuff

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah for real what scene said. hit the spots, you get that adrenaline rush when your hittin a spot. its tight cause it comes back everytime. you know? as far as can control goes i recommend a back yard for your first few. me and my friend bombed his treehouse. fun shit.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>see that is the useless, pointless chit chat that we need more of. thank you ume for blessing this thread with your amazing skills at being useless .
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

can control is real important, like myme said.
    who cares if you get up like mad, but your shit is super whack?
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i practice on anything i can but mostly cardboard that i get from boxes
    TALENT N STYLE KREW

&lt;---NexuS---&#62;&lt;---mIstIc1---&#62;&lt;---NOPE---&#62;
    &lt;---SyKe---&#62; &lt;---XperT---&#62; &lt;---FLiK---&#62;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

on your moms bed

oh you meen writing ....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by REM@Nov 25 2005, 08:52 AM
    on your moms bed

oh you meen writing ....
    dont be an immature dumbshit like all the rest of the people here :angry:
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>see that is the useless, pointless chit chat that we need more of. thank you ume for blessing this thread with your amazing skills at being useless .
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I&#39;ve got the ideal job for writing. I work in an industrial shop. It has huge garage doors so we can pull big machines in and out of the shop. Out the back garage door, about 150 feet, is the train tracks. The trains load and unload in this area, so at any point of day or night, there&#39;s always 2-3 trains parked. Work starts at 6AM, I go at 4AM, leisurely park at work, have some coffee, walk up to the tracks, about a quarter mile down where its dark and bomb. Then I watch my bombs go by later while I&#39;m working. It was dope the night before Thanksgiving. The shop closed down for the holiday, everything else around did too. nobody for miles. I had a couple duces of Hurricane a ghettoblaster and a bag of paint.
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers