Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

View Poll Results: How did you get into graf?

Voters
939. You may not vote on this poll
  • Siblings

52 5.54%
  • Friends

359 38.23%
  • Internet

63 6.71%
  • Other

465 49.52%
Page 1 of 32 1234561121 ... LastLast

Just wondering, i got into graf cuz of my bro, he lisnt to hip hop and i started to notice the music was bringing in graf, its one of the elements i found later, but then my friend got me into it, called me up one day and said you wanna go out bombing, he knew i graffed for a while so he asked me, i had no idea he did, so i guess its my bro and my friend. ive had alot more now from my friends tho
    9zero5

i think there is already a thread on this.

a pencil and a piece of paper?

my brother got me into it
    cream soda Posted on Mar 21 2006, 01:05 PM
    chas ..i love you..ill kill you with indness

\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination

I was on some photoshop forums and they had a "others grahic" and i saw some graf on there and tryed it out.
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>306</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>dude if you got a second story i used to have a rope ladder thrown out my window that shit was mcgyver style</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

saw some guys black book at school...and from that moment it was on..

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Feliks &#064; Oct 26 2006, 03:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    I love you swich, you made me smile. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'></td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>(Mateo_Jr. @ Jul 10 2006, 01:57 PM)
    Graffer that tags? Thats like having a Screen Name like &quot; Hustler that hustles&quot;.

i grew up with it by my neighborhood and i liked what i saw

sketching in like grade school after seeing other people do it.

painting after getting inspired by pics online.

1 was fascination with graffiti in queens
    2 was a blue can of painters touch
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack uprock
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimo13
    i dunno. u can sit n work on ya styles, u can get over it and go paint neway u gan go bag up supplies, u can go to yo girls house and get sum ass, u can go fuck up toys...do wutever tha fuck u wanna do, wuts a little water gonna do???
    yeah totally! thats grafftastic. jackass.
    Do these boxes make my sig look phat?

when you see it for long enough, you tend to do it yourself

google made me do it

Whoabots

i got into it when my bros friends came over an we all got drunk then we went out 4 a walk an they were taggin an shit in i was all scared of cars an shit i was madd toyyyyyyy

didnt pay attention to graff until like.. 7th grade..
    i started taggin but i sucked shit
    i got rly into it when i saw crazy graffs downtown n on sites
    and yeah
    writers in the 450 shore area pm me

i saw a shit load of it then i saw people doing it and i wanted to see more so i looked for it then i started train spotting then finaly i was like whoa this is sum cool shit.

going down to ny every year i see a whole lot of graff even in the suburbs, and ive always liked art. i see it as self expression, and someday i might accually get good&#33; lol, yea right..

i dropped an application
    .PROSPERITY.

I saw peoples names on the wall, then wanted to see my own name on the wall. So i looked up stuff on the internet then eventaully went out and did it.
    [I jerk off inside books and give life to words.]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

in france,were i lived, in class, thers always someone with a blackbook..dis guy who wrote joker showd me.. than dis guy whu wrote smekta did my sist her name, was baaad...so i started, doing my first name..haha toy toy...my first blackbook is priceless..
    MENTE34

flickr.com/irockmente

Just wondering, i got into graf cuz of my bro, he lisnt to hip hop and i started to notice the music was bringing in graf, its one of the elements i found later, but then my friend got me into it, called me up one day and said you wanna go out bombing, he knew i graffed for a while so he asked me, i had no idea he did, so i guess its my bro and my friend. ive had alot more now from my friends tho
    Yo wassup mike its me dude. Btw Im the freind who got him into graff lol
    Amer One
    St. Kittz

started drawing tats, tribal and stuff wich sort of developed into graf
    reppin SEK

http://www.myspace.com/klipa1

todays mighty oak is yesterdays acorn that held its ground.

i got into graf because when i went to eroupe and i saw all the graf they had there it ;ike inspired me lol.......javascript:add_smilie(%22:P%22)