Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

View Poll Results: How did you get into graf?

Voters
939. You may not vote on this poll
  • Siblings

52 5.54%
  • Friends

359 38.23%
  • Internet

63 6.71%
  • Other

465 49.52%
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cope2 is the reason i got into it i seen his stuff when i was on travels lol i dunno there was something about his stuff that made me getinto it , so i have been writing for about 5-6 yrs now

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cope2 is the reason i started yrs ago i seen his shit while i was on travels ,i dunno but there wqas osmething about his shyt that made me start its been like 5-6 yrs now , going strong

i got into it by my friend pierre cuz he listened to underground hip-hop and did pieces for me on my board that said my name
    [img=http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/881/character372yw.th.jpg][/URL]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Saw all the freights on long car trips, and just decided to try it on a notebook, been doin' it ever since.

my friend got into it, never actually did it but got me into the scene, he got out and I stayed in. Now Im here. End.

Lol.

I wish the milkman would deliver my milk - in the morning.

i was 12 and my cousin and his friends were over, and his friend was doing a tag on this burnt cd, i was interested ever since.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Lawlz.

FRIENDS
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.O_o

A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy." "Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with nutrients." The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally, after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree. THE LESSON - Bull shit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.

lol!

i used to like drawing block letters when i was little kid and also i live in sf which has a pretty heavy graff scene
    Quote Originally Posted by shine123 View Post
    when u get jumped come beack every nite whi ur homeboiis or juss pm me and i got ur back and we will go and fuck the mup and steal al there paint

i always liked drawing and messin wit letters and then i saw some work of my friends and i became addicted
    Graffiti.. my anti-drug... still illegal

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Bombing Science
    OPiuM.. jus like addicted

i was in year one at school
    and some dudes broke into the big lunchroom thing and bombed the canteen roller door
    i heard someone talking about graffiti
    i asked what graffiti was
    they told me
    "its when someone writes a word as messily as possible on a wall"
    i thought it was hell cool
    so i held that thought and some years later i became a tagger
    gluing carpet to your genitals does not make you a cantaloupe.

was messing around in my art class at boarding school one day, i was twelve. i went outside after class and was spraying stuff in the snow.
    few days later i tagged the outside wall of the gym at school, and just went from there.
    i'm 18 now, been doing it six years.

(first post btw)

it was a accident

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Started by my self in 2002 ...

----------------------------------
    <span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='color:black'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>SPEKIOS*NBS
    </span></span></span>

[FONT=Impact'][COLOR=black']!! RVS cover my chest , nothing less but the best !![/COLOR][/FONT]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Actually how I got in to it is since I was 8 there has been a sweet throwie next to my dads work building and I thought about the culture and stuff until I was about 12 then I got into it. If i has a digi camera I would post the throwie but it is blue and orange and real swirly and the writer put his name in the middle of the swirls but it is on a roof top and I have been meaning to go up there and see the writers name but never have got around to it to bad there is no scene in my city or I proably could find him and learn some techqniqs.

this really cool new game called getting up, i only wear ecko now.

btw where can i get the sweater of the guy in the game... i KNOW its for sell somewhere

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my cuz got me into it i started to throw up SCO for sanfrancisco then i moved on to tagging then more bombing and now i piece h34r: shits funny like that
    THanks MAN
    RIP- TIE and DREAM gone but never forgoten

PIECE BY PIECE
    (black Chick) I was on a third street 15 bus and a young man was marking with a funky maker they smell to, so i said it was given me headach and i asked him to stop and he said "I dont GIVE A FUCK"
    SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

and the net helped ALOT
    RIP- TIE and DREAM gone but never forgoten

PIECE BY PIECE
    (black Chick) I was on a third street 15 bus and a young man was marking with a funky maker they smell to, so i said it was given me headach and i asked him to stop and he said "I dont GIVE A FUCK"
    SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!