Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

hey if u print those stickers from that http://www.delarge.co.uk site, wont the ink come off in the rain etc??
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'>Runk</span></span></span>

They&#39;ve arrived with nothing but their word and their history,
    Take a can of paint and try to decorate the dignity.
    -Atmosphere (The Arrival)

Originally posted by &#045;resq&#045;love&#045;obk&#045;@Nov 24 2005, 11:54 AM
    i have a bunch and im the only guy who knows where to get em and im willing to sell them to you.
    your kidding right, people can get them from office supply stores and such. your like my jewish friend trying to make money of everything :angry:

does staples U.K sell em??
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>haadkore son&#33; straight fuckin kids up everyday and night. watch yo back punk&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>gangbanger. i tote gats yo&#33; i scribble west side crips on my middle schools bathroom stalls with sharpies&#33; its tight bitches&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; WSC NUGGAZ&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33 ;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ahhh yeah soN&#33; ahh yeah&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33; my tag name is kronik 420. im da illest nugga in these parts yo. chiggity check yo self before you wreck yo self&#33;

OUT IN THE STREETS THEY CALL IT MURDER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

DOWNLOAD STATE YOUR NAME HERE FOR FREE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

staples, office depot, all those office supply store.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>see that is the useless, pointless chit chat that we need more of. thank you ume for blessing this thread with your amazing skills at being useless .
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

i always thought that those "hello my name is" stickers were pretty gay. just get some of slaps from the mail store. They look sick when you dont use the whole thing and just cut off likea 2x1 inch piece, color it all one color and then put your shit up on there that looks pretty sick.
    BESTR_UF.USBF.

what about free stickers in the uk?
    ----------

Originally posted by Scratch@Nov 24 2005, 11:24 AM
    I have a bunch of My Name is stickers printed out.... but even better, u go to ur local spanish or french teacher, and they all have about a million of those "Me Llamo" stickers (sp? i dont take spanish)

those are hella sick
    "im called"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

BS has these dope hello stickers in the markers section.
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

Ohhh yea...

Bombing science has stickers....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah it says Hello my name is... and then it says who the fuck are you?

and then have these ones in french.
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If u got a Kinkos store near ya u can print out big sheets of stickers with whatev u want on them, i don&#39;t think it costs too much either

dollar stores man.. &#036;1 for like 100
    im not going to ask why you want them but why not just but sheet sticker paper?

they sell ones with crappy stickem at tatrget stores for 24 cents a pack
    oh yeaaaaah&#33;.....cool-aid

try a pharmasave or office supply store...or delivery trucks such as fedex, ups

Staples or an Office Depot... ahah pretty well any
    pharmacy or like... hardware store that you could
    think of. London Drugs sells 100 packs for 2.00 canadian

in toronto in the bomb shelter they sell hello i write stickers and theya re dope, AND BIG&#33;

Do they sell stickers at staples (canada)?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i got a sticker from bombing science with my last order. its small and just says bombing science, but im gonna hit a good spot with it. and write my name in white in the corner. i wish you could order just the "bombingscience" stickers alone.

and for free
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Whoever asked where to get UPS stickers, go to UPS.
    Kill yourself.

THey are selling some on b-science now they say "Hellow my name is: then @ da bottom it sayz what the fuck is ur name. :lol:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think i saaw sum on here but i cant remember where... sry