Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah the bristles wuld have to be really stiff or else it would be a wack tag

iv seen that it was dope on T L but i think there rare as fuck id try to make one with a big ass paint brush and a pilot jumbo

Originally posted by nerdx@Nov 25 2005, 09:51 PM
    i think he means, that its a bursh. so your might have like brush strokes in your tag.
    its for taging on any surface with ink instead of a paint stick( witch is kinda weird)

Originally posted by YNOT iN SF@Nov 24 2005, 02:28 AM
    oh yea...

its on Thats life.com...

Its Been Sold Out For Hella long...

i wanna get it too....

shiet...
    but MAKE YOUR OWN BITCH!!!

hahahahahahah
    i made a one with a tennis ball can, krink, a puffy sponge (with holes), hot glue, and leak patch tape its 800 times fatter and holds more paint than that one on the link

:blink: a tennis ball can? holy shit! :blink:
    I GET BUSY LIKE THE MALL THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING
    --ILL EAGLE

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you'd probably have to go on a suicide forum and ask how to do it.

yeah the bristles wuld have to be really stiff or else it would be a wack tag
    Actually I was thinking just the opposite, if they are softer it would probably be better because if they were all stiff it would be just like using a paintbrush. If they are soft, it will be like a mop. Whatever, I'm getting sick of everybody guessing how it's going to work... How about we all just wait until I get it and I can tell everybody that is is whack and I wasted 40 bucks or that is the best thing ever
    --ILL EAGLE

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you'd probably have to go on a suicide forum and ask how to do it.

if the bristles are stiff its gonna be like that scuff remover shoepolish with the bristle nibsssss...
    <span style=\'color:#FF69B4\'>[perl, my lil pet in training ^w^]</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Dens_One@Nov 25 2005, 02:32 AM
    http://www3.telus.net/public/buckaru1/misc/4567.jpg
    "THREE SIZE TIPS"

what one is on currently there, if its the regular i want to see the giant :x

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dens, if you decide that it sucks, you can always mail it to me when your done with it.
    most of my markers are pretty lame anyways
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Originally posted by STARMAN+Nov 26 2005, 05:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (STARMAN @ Nov 26 2005, 05:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-YNOT iN SF@Nov 24 2005, 02:28 AM
    oh yea...

its on Thats life.com...

Its Been Sold Out For Hella long...

i wanna get it too....

shiet...
    but MAKE YOUR OWN BITCH&#33;&#33;&#33;

hahahahahahah
    i made a one with a tennis ball can, krink, a puffy sponge (with holes), hot glue, and leak patch tape its 800 times fatter and holds more paint than that one on the link [/b][/quote]
    damn thats a dope idea man, ive made big mops but never that big. did you have a hard time sealing it, did it leak alot? gonna try that out
    A turkey was chatting with a bull. &quot;I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree,&quot; sighed the turkey, &quot;but I haven&#39;t got the energy.&quot; &quot;Well, why don&#39;t you nibble on some of my droppings?&quot; replied the bull. &quot;They&#39;re packed with nutrients.&quot; The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally, after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree. THE LESSON - Bull shit might get you to the top, but it won&#39;t keep you there.

what one is on currently there, if its the regular i want to see the giant :x
    It comes with a 1.5" brush, they also have 2.5" and 1" available
    --ILL EAGLE

got my fountain brush today&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    It&#39;s sick. I thought it wasn&#39;t that great at first, but after about 20 minutes of practice I got it to be able to drip like crazy. It especially drips alot if I take off the cap on the back and replace it just before I write. (I&#39;m assuming that it relieves the vacuum created inside by the pump once the ink starts getting lower) As soon as you do that, it flows like your girlfriends pussy during that special time of the month. It&#39;s sweet
    --ILL EAGLE

hurry up and go bombing with it and get some flix i wanna see how it writes
    THE SCRAWLINGS OF A GRAFFITI WRITER CAN GO UNDETECTED UNLESS A SERIES OF SIMILAR EVENTS OCCUR

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

really? never heard of that

look, i know exactly where to find this mop... its a stenciling brush for one, and i found it on fuckin ebay for &#036;10, not &#036;40.

by the way, this was about four months ago so i doubt im helping
    lab_20@hotmail.com[B]

*SNEEK*[COLOR=red][SIZE=7][FONT=Impact]

HEY DUMBASS IS IT EVEN REFILLABLE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; IT BETTER BE REFILLABLE FOR 40&#036;&#33;&#33;&#33; IF IT IS IM GETTING ONE :blink:

why wouldnt you just buy some krink for &#036;12
    spray your life away..
    (&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=)
    (&quot_(&quot

yes it&#39;s refillable. no, you probably shouldn&#39;t put krink in it ( when krink dries up it is like paint, and will clog the whole thing and fuck up the bristles) btw I just got a bottle of krink in the mail yesterday, too. Also, sorry guys, but I don&#39;t have a digital camera, so those flicks are gonna take a little while, but I will get some up ASAP. I need to order some ink for this thing anyways, because all I have right now is pink flowpen ink and krink, and with the size of this marker, it would probably use the whole bottle of flowpen ink to fill it up, and I don&#39;t want to do that. I&#39;m gonna order some Marsh T Grade when I get my paycheck. I don&#39;t know if I&#39;m gonna get white or black, any suggestions? Also, anybody ever try Marsh Rolmark ink?
    --ILL EAGLE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by bust2k5&#33;@Dec 1 2005, 07:56 PM
    why wouldnt you just buy some krink for &#036;12
    because "some krink" is not a marker?

marsh black is supposed to be really good, especially if you get the "pigmented" kind

i have never actually used it though
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

yea i bought some like 2 weeks ago at Art Primo but it was "temperaily out of Stock" so..its been like 3 weeks ..... cant fuckin wait...

oh yea i got my grog.. un buffiable my ass....still good tho it leaves a stain....it leaves a big stain like nothing even touched it... for some cleaning chemicals...
    for me to buff Grog... I used the PIANT THINNERRRR it was kinna hard to get it out of my wall...haahhahahaha