Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 28 of 58 FirstFirst ... 81823242526272829303132333848 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 1158
  1. #541
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    seyor is gay
    Posts
    1,844
    Credits
    3,716
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Reach gmv

    but jisk that character is doope

  2. #542
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Endor
    Posts
    417
    Credits
    1,535
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Jiska Matos gmv

  3. #543

    Default

    Jiska Matos gmv

  4. #544
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,620
    Credits
    3
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    bump dis thread in hopes more people vote

    Lets say voting ends on the 20th eh jiska?
    Last edited by ribcage; 06-16-2011 at 06:43 PM.

  5. #545
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    2,846
    Credits
    832
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    sorry rib my main bro, but i gotta go with jizzka this time

  6. #546
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Amadora, Portugal
    Posts
    157
    Credits
    711
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    bump dis thread in hopes more people vote

    Lets say voting ends on the 20th eh jiska?
    fine with me, the result is not important to me, i only wanted to prove to myself i cold do it...i respect you and your world and got to say i was wrong about you and your work

  7. #547
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,620
    Credits
    3
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ^I dont remember what ya said but I hope you know the only reason I called you a queer after your comment 1 was to defend my honor, and 2 was for me to have a reason to battle ya. But im glad you changed your mind

    Quote Originally Posted by Phat 2 View Post
    sorry rib my main bro, but i gotta go with jizzka this time
    eplain yourself!!!!!!!!! Lol jk, but on the real tho, how come? And i really hope you say its because of his dope character, cause other than most of his E, his letters need work(no diss).And im Not sayin mine dont either

    the way it looks now:
    Me- //
    Jiska- ////

  8. #548
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Amadora, Portugal
    Posts
    157
    Credits
    711
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    ^I dont remember what ya said but I hope you know the only reason I called you a queer after your comment 1 was to defend my honor, and 2 was for me to have a reason to battle ya. But im glad you changed your mind



    eplain yourself!!!!!!!!! Lol jk, but on the real tho, how come? And i really hope you say its because of his dope character, cause other than most of his E, his letters need work(no diss).And im Not sayin mine dont either

    the way it looks now:
    Me- //
    Jiska- ////
    i think you brought a solid work, but you didint go all the way with the details, just a lil bit plaine...it needed more efects more life more energy, mine aint perfect, far from it, but i experiment and try out new things even if they don't work out

  9. #549
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    bammer
    Posts
    7
    Credits
    1
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    reach gmv

  10. #550
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,620
    Credits
    3
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiska Matos View Post
    i think you brought a solid work, but you didint go all the way with the details, just a lil bit plaine...it needed more efects more life more energy, mine aint perfect, far from it, but i experiment and try out new things even if they don't work out
    shyoo I had no time to add details or color it steazy

  11. #551
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    2,846
    Credits
    832
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i dunno man, to be perfectly honest yours seems kinda "boring" if you know what i mean. there's nothing special about it, whereas jiska brought the funky colors and the fluid flow know what i mean. the karak has nothing to do with it. I've already given you this kind of feedback about your works plenty of times before where I tell you your compositions are wayyyy too stiff and lack movement

  12. #552
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East Bay
    Posts
    1,895
    Credits
    252
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Reach gmv
    I honestly can't read Jiska's, although I appreciate the effort.

  13. #553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Reach gmv
    I honestly can't read Jiska's, although I appreciate the effort.
    Off course u can't read JISKA because its said SER (Serial) =D
    Joking Fury =D =D

  14. #554
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Merica' where we got the Guns and the Glory. Football and Fireworks we got it all
    Posts
    2,423
    Credits
    1,836
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Reach for sure... Ser your letter structure is way too crazy lol

  15. #555

    Default

    hey hows everyone going, im new to this and wanted to know if anyone wanted to have a friendly battle? if so pm me and we can sort it out

  16. #556
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Druid
    Posts
    981
    Credits
    483
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Friendly throw battle between myself and PESOE

    NOUV


    PESOE


    VOTE NAOW!

  17. #557

    Default

    nouv

    anyone want to paint battle?

  18. #558

    Default

    the true lordshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Doug View Post
    haha cool u man u win, i give up
    Quote Originally Posted by IbuprofenTablets View Post
    Plankton's the most successful troll in this section of the forum atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phat 2 View Post
    and to make it interesting and entertaining, whoever loses removes everything in his signature and puts the line "I am (winner's name)'s bitch" in bold capital letters instead. and never takes it off, or else gets banned. deal, fag?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroomsh View Post
    i actually love plankton, fucking legend he is

  19. #559

    Default

    Name:  DSC04835.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  183.1 KB
    damn i like that 3d effect and yours is way more original than mine, and i fucked my 3d on the B

  20. #560

    Default

    haha what did you expect im the lord! but at least you pulled it off, props for that
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Doug View Post
    haha cool u man u win, i give up
    Quote Originally Posted by IbuprofenTablets View Post
    Plankton's the most successful troll in this section of the forum atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phat 2 View Post
    and to make it interesting and entertaining, whoever loses removes everything in his signature and puts the line "I am (winner's name)'s bitch" in bold capital letters instead. and never takes it off, or else gets banned. deal, fag?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroomsh View Post
    i actually love plankton, fucking legend he is


 

Similar Threads

  1. Beef with people in your area.
    By (SoS)Viruz in forum Toys forum
    Replies: 613
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:46 PM
  2. Beef Flix
    By CHILLEN905 in forum Picture gallery
    Replies: 1069
    Last Post: 08-15-2013, 12:11 AM
  3. BEEF Battle Poll
    By Tode in forum Old battles
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 05:13 PM
  4. Handstyle Poll - GOT BEEF?
    By Msfyt in forum Old battles
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 06:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top