Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

View Poll Results: No question avaiable to import.

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Speq9

16 41.03%
  • Sangui

23 58.97%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Sangui

Speq9
    <span style=\'colorrange\'>Waster12 is pure sex =D</span>
    Veggie*Ume*Havik*C H E N Z O *Dekor*Ravek*Aoassis*Moose*BEOS*PROPER*Noise*JRizz ow*Gesah1*MATEO*sicka*whoa*Yaer*Fek*magic.nyc*Nesa *Kutz*UNO

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Well looks like it did end up being 1 on 1 Sangui Nice work bro
    Veggie*Ume*Havik*C H E N Z O *Dekor*Ravek*Aoassis*Moose*BEOS*PROPER*Noise*JRizz ow*Gesah1*MATEO*sicka*whoa*Yaer*Fek*magic.nyc*Nesa *Kutz*UNO

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think sangui took this
    i feel bad voting against u speq after ur support in my battle
    but your letter structure is a bit plain - you just have a lot of decoration - and i like his alot

good luck&#33;
    ALIVE

speq i always vote speq i like his style
    cream soda Posted on Mar 21 2006, 01:05 PM
    chas ..i love you..ill kill you with indness

&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

No problem. My only goal in graffiti is to get my own style, I&#39;m not really after the "wildstyle" I like...uh....weird stuff

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh just thought I would mention....the dots in the middle, its braille for Speq. Neat huh?

well i think you got the poll alittle mixed up

your name is first

but my sketch is the first one

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

anyone with a brain will know how to vote

damn it, i was like an hour late sending my submission

<span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'>HOW TO HIDE SHIT IN A BOOK.</span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (BRAINE &#064; Apr 6 2006, 08:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (retnevni &#064; Apr 4 2006, 11:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ill have to disagree.. the 14th of september is way better than the 13th.. cmon you u1tr4 no08 h4x0rZZzz&#33;&#33;l 1oller5k4tes </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

ill have to disagree with both of yous..the 11th of september is the best time to bomb. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    am i the only one that caught this?
    thats so funny and wrong </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Oh man I just read my PMs too...Its nice&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I like the colors...

just an idea, you could start a new poll, and fix up the mix-up between you and sanqui, cos some people dont read the names, they just vote by the number they are...

<span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'>HOW TO HIDE SHIT IN A BOOK.</span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (BRAINE &#064; Apr 6 2006, 08:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (retnevni &#064; Apr 4 2006, 11:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ill have to disagree.. the 14th of september is way better than the 13th.. cmon you u1tr4 no08 h4x0rZZzz&#33;&#33;l 1oller5k4tes </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

ill have to disagree with both of yous..the 11th of september is the best time to bomb. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ok no problem...

sweet, thanks man

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wait...that would be somewhat pointless now...how about a battle between us three to settle this? Me, you, and Sangui? wait is it Sangui or Sanqui?

sounds good

oh, its sangui, i just copied it into a word doc

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

o ok cool so i have been spelling it right lol

I voted Sangui, Speq your style is weird, i cant see any letters in it at all. It&#39;s unique but i think it&#39;s too unique in a way, looks like some drawing of a machine, not graff.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah i get that too often lol