Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hey yall i couldent find anything 4 this but can u use food coloring with whit rusto
    bucket paint to dye it? i dont know if it doesent mix well or wat if anyone has had experience with this give me a shout

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah i have honestly done it and it works

it mixes well and actually pigments the paint fairly quickly
    just make shure you give it a good shake or a good stir

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

Originally posted by oblong@Nov 27 2005, 12:27 PM
    yeah i have honestly done it and it works

it mixes well and actually pigments the paint fairly quickly
    just make shure you give it a good shake or a good stir
    k thx man .......close now

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hmmm
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

good tip

one thing not to do is add any like permanent marker ink with paint, it creates a messed up paint/ink (pink), i added blue with white paint, and it came out beige and then it dried and if water hit it the blue would bleed out, its crazy, oh and if its sealed in something, dont shake, cuz it will blow out like vinegar and baking soda
    9zero5

^ it wil blow out like the things that some people on this say out thier ass on this site
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'colorink\'>SONE3. PTW.LTD.AWA.AK.SBA</span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

snek your sig is funny as hell
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Originally posted by Puffer@Nov 27 2005, 02:55 PM
    one thing not to do is add any like permanent marker ink with paint, it creates a messed up paint/ink (pink), i added blue with white paint, and it came out beige and then it dried and if water hit it the blue would bleed out, its crazy, oh and if its sealed in something, dont shake, cuz it will blow out like vinegar and baking soda
    It will only blow up if you use spray paint as ink in your marker, And you be a dumbass and dont let your spray paint sit in a bowl outside for a day till the aerosol is fully leaked from the paint. Aerosol mixed with things cna make them fizz and shit, and it melts threw certain types of plastic, so if you dont let the aerosol out of the spray paint in a bowl and just put it straight into a marker, it will likely fizz and youll have a big mess on your hands. I made that mistake the first time i did it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i just now realized that snow is left handed.
    i always watch his avatar for like 20 minutes
    sickswonfiev

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah its addicting isnt it.

not if the camera is at a certain angle. but he is probably left handed anyway ^_^

that would have to be a super f&#39;d up angle considering his thumb is on the right side of the marker..

Originally posted by `~SNEK~&#39;@Nov 27 2005, 02:21 PM
    ^ it wil blow out like the things that some people on this say out thier ass on this site
    DA FUCK IS WRONG WHIT YOUR CUOTE B ?
    [SIZE=1]

^^^wtf is wrong with your english, B?

and your sig for that matter, no one cares if you&#39;re mexican, get over it.

+1

wat wuld happen if i put blue food colouriong with black ink??? and put it in my pen???

word thats sound like a good idea hey get back to us on that to see hoe that goes
    DAGE ONE OTB COD.

try it and tell us, u dumm fuck&#33;&#33; WHY ARE U EXPECTING EVERYBODY TO DO IT FOR YOU&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lazy fuck

i tried that before. the effect is pretty cool if you do it right. when u make it nice and drippy it starts off plack and as it thins out it turns blue. it looks pretty sick. it works with other colors and black too. i got it with red oncr but i cant get it n e more