Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 LastLast

Originally posted by Cego3@Jun 16 2006, 10:51 PM
    gov.issue i dont know you but if you call painter touch shitty well obviously you SUCK and you paint with white quick color that requires so much paint to be seen that it doesnt drip quick color is by far the worst in white ( its invisible without using a can per sq ft. ) but has a flat black that is ideal for bombing because it shows up and is so light it doesnt drip. so Q.C. WHITE = worst Q.C. black = best for a dollar
    painters touch sucked for me, dont jump on me because of my opinion asshole. i sprayed it on a few different surfaces (wood, concrete, painted wall section), and shook it well. its possible the quality could have had something to do with the age of the paint or they could have been defective cans. all i know is that both my friends with me agreed on the shitty quality of the paint. im going to get a few cans tommorow from the local ace to see how they work out, but if there shitty to then either your both fucked in the head or i have extremely bad luck.

white knight squirts
    gayest shit ever
    ironlak is also pisspoor
    gluing carpet to your genitals does not make you a cantaloupe.

V7 white and black

Sixteen ounces to a pound, twenty more to a ki
    A five minute sentence hearing and you're no longer free

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

I bought this no name crap and i peeled the lable of and it was car wax

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

A few months ago I bought 1$ sprays.
    The cheapest shit there ever was. It had really big lines and wasnt nice at all cuz sometimes it looks like you didnt spray right cuz there were open places
    The only word i can give it is Ugly or Trash

i was gettin bored with the metalic blue in my otr and so i wanted sum apple green or pink. i went to walmart and was in like the art section and saw sum glow in the dark apple green acrylic paint. i dought shit glow in the dark dats mad dope. so i got it and i mixed it with sum alchahal and put it in the otr. man dat was the biggest mistake ive made. i fucked up the otr cuss the valvle shit is all clogged from the blue paint being all dreid and mixed with water and the paint doesnt even sho at all. its like water even tho its pretty thik. sso done ever ever get acrylic paint!!!

worst is sum can wit a white label.. i frgot whut it is but it can be found at zellers.... da fuken thing is sooo generic i opened da can..(i opened every single cans after us so i can test paint opacity n whut not..) the damn thing was way too wattery...like i was gonna use the spare paint for mops but damn, i didnt even need thinner for those.
    Clark
    St
    Vandals

SPRAY IT DONT SAY IT*SPRAY IT DONT SAY ITS*PRAY IT DONT SAY IT*SPRAY IT DONT SAY IT

writer from the 905 (GTA) p.m. me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dollar general 2 for a dollar. that shit sucked, period.
    Quote Originally Posted by revolt92 View Post
    But thats because your hardcore, uhhh

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

woow 2 for a dollar thats unbelievable cheap dude.
    I think i didn't even buy it because it's so cheap

Eh, shittiest I've used is "NOW" spray. You hafta shake it like a motherfucker, and even then, it's halfway fuckin' transparent.

Now then. I must figure out a way to rack Rusto from my local Camera-ridden Wal-Mart.

trance

fuck home decor. it suckes ass. it sputters. bad. end of sentanceS

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

is colorplace grey anygood?

like is it nice and thick?
    K B S

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

The cheapest I know of are some exports that cost about $3ea. I would use them for throwies n shit but nothing else

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Abor. Fuck yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    I liked 3OH!3 before a thousand little girls started listening to it.

Boys like girls is better anyway
    myspace.com/mdcru

i know this is gonna sound wack but the shitties paint ive ever used is krylon. it sucks ass. its super drippy, even if you use a low pressure caps, its thin, the colors arent the same as the cap says they are and it really just sucks. also i found some shitty colortoner paint at canadian tire and that was bad too. best shit ive used is belton or montana black
    O M G !!

Krylons new formula is horrible. Colorplace on concrete is a terrible equation. You have to put 2-3 layers of paint on to make it show up the right color, you're better off using better paint.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i know the black and white are shit, but iv heard the grey is somewhat ok. like for fills or whatever
    K B S

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

old original krylon=not everyones favorite but burns for me new krylons equal shit and not compatible with any cap talk about sucking fucking dick

Quote Originally Posted by G-RAF View Post
    worst is sum can wit a white label.. i frgot whut it is but it can be found at zellers.... da fuken thing is sooo generic i opened da can..(i opened every single cans after us so i can test paint opacity n whut not..) the damn thing was way too wattery...like i was gonna use the spare paint for mops but damn, i didnt even need thinner for those.

i think your talking about essential needs. they make boxers and shit too i tried a couple cans of that and its literally jst like transparent white water.
    uber shit
    All of my postings on this website are for educational purposes only. I do NOT condone vandalism in any way, shape or form.

Quote Originally Posted by anti-anti-crime View Post
    id give em a good hard kick to the calf. punch, kick again. keep kicking until he can barely walk
    and then take em to the ground, putting him into an ankle lock and eventually putting enough pressure onto his foot to break his toes and ankle. and then give him a swift toe kick in the calf and lower ribs for good measure.

worste for me was krylon h2o...shit sucked

"Put it on their trains, on the lines they take to work, on their rooftops, on their highways, on anything just to make some people realize that culture isn't lost and that, at the very least, a small group of kids is fighting to keep it alive."
    -Coda