Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cheapest/ Worst Paint You've Used

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Yan, Jun 9, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Yan

Yan Member

ok ok my first topic (and post... hey )

whats the cheapest or shittiest paint you've used?? if its cheap , does it work good?
    if its shitty, whats so bad about it?

hey i'm bored so please don't bitch my head off about this pointless thread... (if you weren't going to your automatically awesome).... anyways i'm prolly coming off as a fag so I'm gunna stop now...

oh i've used this cheap paint called " Quick Color" ... you can get it at home depot.... its like a buck with tax... i think its ok... except the white... avoid its white at all cost it sux so much ass... but the other colors are ok! :)

2. jade

jade Elite Member

ummmmmmmmm cheapest shit ive used was mr.spray.............i dont even think the company is around any more......found the can in an old hardware store place...........best ive used is montana.............

3. shaffer

shaffer Senior Member

Cheapest is Wal-Mart cans for 94 cents. Its okay for tags and throws. Oh and at swapmeets you can get Krylon for a buck.

4. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

best ive used is this stuff well i actually forget what its called but its graffiti removal in a can. u should try it

5. glue

glue Elite Member

worst paint ive ever used if zellers paint it runs like water looks like water and doesnt look like the coulour its sousposed to be <_<

6. s0dium_gl0w

s0dium_gl0w New Member

Worst I've ever seen is 'WOW' brand paint at Walmart, using the white is basically like trying to paint a wall with milk, fawkin pointless <_<

7. I dont remember the brand's name, but it was from wal-mart, the color was a bad gold and also a "kind of silver/chrome...", they both cover well but they were drippy as hell...it was like if there were too much pigments or sumethin' like that, you could barely see them, trust me, it sucked....

At canadian Tire, you have cheap brand for about 1 $us that are worth the price, only for flat black and white...

My two favorite brand: Montana, True Colorz...they are really worth every cents you pay to get 'em !

8. panic

panic Elite Member

quick colors rule what what.

9. cypher_isc

cypher_isc New Member

The new krylon's cant cover for shit... but its ok I'm too poor to buy them...and too scared to rack em.

10. MAST

MAST Elite Member

the worst ive used is the new walmart cuz its real drippy and can only fit ny fats and germans

11. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

crappiest? some deco or something paint from wallmart. bought to cans of it for a piece (the 3d).

like a purple and a pink. well the paint doesnt come out in a nice mist, it sorta splatters to give a texture or something and comes out so strong it bounces off the wall quite abit. so i got paint all over and it made messy as fuck lines and fills but hey it worked....

12. Thief

Thief Senior Member

Paint is paint I guess, but I'm not really feeling the new krylon much.

13. -> DUMB ONE <-

-> DUMB ONE <- Elite Member

walmart isnt drippy, you just paint to slow.

14. ESNED

ESNED Elite Member

ok well there is this decoration paint at michaels used once it smells like hair spray and its see threw and drips i used the red

15. darkling_stalkr

darkling_stalkr Senior Member

shittest stuff i've used is this crap at canadian tire, it was suppose to be metallic but it urgh. best is krylon. me likey :ph34r:

16. jurass finish first

jurass finish first Elite Member

cheap canadian tire rust paint. the paint drips like shit and doesnt even take caps, the paint jsut leaks out the sides

17. CaliforniaSkan

CaliforniaSkan Senior Member

Worst is Krylon its just so watery. Best is Rustoleum it has the perfect thickness and pressure, it is also very rackable unlike Montana.

18. kaotik_is_back

kaotik_is_back Senior Member

speed enamel, or something of the sort... 2 bucks a can.. i could get two cans of better stuff at a dollar store.. drippy as a virgins pussy and covers like a hand towel.. crap..

19. Lazer

Lazer Elite Member

i bought the cheapest stuff from walmart, forgot what its called though...

20. Tony

Tony Elite Member

its called color place. i use it all the time.