Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

dude haha i do like the whole very first list

that thing about tagging your name in the misty mirror, lol i thought i was the only one that did that, its good to know im not just a loser lol

You know your obessed with graffiti when...

You spray lysol and you do a tag motion with it
    When you wake up from a day dream when you hear "throw up" or "montana"
    When you see big words and try to reorganize the letters into good tag names
    When on the name line of your test you write your tag name (almost happened)

-you carry some many markers that you have black stains on your pants
    -your myspace has more pictures of your graffiti than of you.

thats all i can think of for now

DENVER the 303! 5280 MILE HIGH SUCKAS!!!!
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you know your obsessed with graffiti when........

you are driving or walking around and your paying more attention looking for potential spots to paint than whats infront of you.

never leaving the house without a marker. (classic)

paint somehow gets on everything. even if its like your alarm clock that never goes anywhere. somehow it has paint on it. (mines got green and white paint on it. i have no fuckin clue how it got there. maybe my hands..)

the only books you own or atleast read are graff books and mags

you tag on everything. shoe boxes, cd cases, bedroom walls, shoes, hats, desks, live animals(don't call PETA), people, basically anything markers/paint will write on.

painting is your drug

fiftyTWOeightyMOBBSTER$

*R.I.P.*WASTER12
    MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT.

you know you're obsessed with graffiti when you admire your can collection at home while in class.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you now that your obssesed with graf that wen you hear the hiss of any sprayable solution spraying you get itchy paint fingers and feel the urge to crve the your tag into yuor desk or notebook
    im currently procrastinating on making a new sig for myself ...wait a minute why the fuck you reading this get your arse of the PC and go paint son or get stoned whatever ...i don't care
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>HIone NTB</span></span></span>

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>PM me if u from bradford england</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you now that your obssesed with graf that wen you hear the hiss of any sprayable solution spraying you get itchy paint fingers and feel the urge to crve the your tag into yuor desk or notebook
    im currently procrastinating on making a new sig for myself ...wait a minute why the fuck you reading this get your arse of the PC and go paint son or get stoned whatever ...i don&#39;t care
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>HIone NTB</span></span></span>

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>PM me if u from bradford england</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you now that your obssesed with graf that wen you hear the hiss of any sprayable solution paint or not
    and you get itchy fingers and feel the urge to go and write and not give a shit wat anybody thinks

-------------------------------------------------
    y.p.n. crew for eva we be gettin Your Property Next
    im currently procrastinating on making a new sig for myself ...wait a minute why the fuck you reading this get your arse of the PC and go paint son or get stoned whatever ...i don&#39;t care

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oops triple post soz ppl
    omg the nearest train yard is 5 miles away panic pppaannniicccc oh well i still got my gud ol city that gets buffed avery half a year damn my city sucks i mean they buff like every building in the city ok im over reacting a bit lol

---------------------------------------------------------
    im a british bomber
    -------------------------------------
    y.p.n. for eva

You know you&#39;re obsesed when you just read 11 pages about it, like i just did.

you know ur addicted to graf when u get busted then u go out the next night to drop a huge bomb on the top of a 14story buildin

You Know Your Obsessed With Graffiti When,,
    when you have 5 fails cuz u cant stop drawing in ur black book and the only class ur passing is web managers cuz ur allowed to put graff pictures on your site
    Im a villain thats willing
    to fullfilling the killing
    of a million of you minion
    when Im on the mic its complete oblivion
    Up above like sleep of oldominion
    Im thrashing you with
    thrashes, slashes, lashes
    soaking you in flammable gases
    lighting you with matches
    turning you faggots to ashes

My shit Biaches

your mom says "bring me the mop" and you come back with a kiwi in your hand... then she tells you to mop the floor and you chuckle...
    My mom read Harold and the Purple Crayon to me when I was younger....this is my interpretation...

i know, she hits hard&#33;

ahahahhahahah jk ^_^

you know the brand, color name, and color line of more than 15 colors just by looking at them

when you crave the sweet smell of paint between nights
    ----------

you know obsessed with graff when you bench fr8s.
    take flicks of local old-school tags and your own.
    look for coupons for disposable cameras like fuji, kodak and so on.

You know your obessessed........When you make a thread like this

you wake up naked in a cheesesandwich factory