Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 265 of 477 FirstFirst ... 165215245255260261262263264265266267268269270275285315365 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,300 of 9523

Thread: Long island

good stuff right there...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by RASER BLADE View Post
    I know that ZEUS rtc,mta,tdc(The real zeus 1984 till current)used to crush with EDIT out this way but they didnt actually LIVE out here(atleast zeus) he was a brooklyn cat theat crushed this end of queens alot. actually zeus IS "VE"..it was his other name. but he lives here now. he's a friend of mine.but damn cface its cool you still remember!peace
    Zeus is "VE", his other name? No VE has passed, RIP

Is there two diffrent mta crews? Or r they the same?

ThiS nI G GEr rAsE MuST REaLlY SmOkE CraCk LOLZZZzZZzZ Ya BE TaLkIng MAdD IsH FOR A MaDD ToY!!! LoLzZzZZ

^^^ sweet bombs bro got any action flicks??

Quote Originally Posted by strictshit View Post
    ThiS nI G GEr rAsE MuST REaLlY SmOkE CraCk LOLZZZzZZzZ Ya BE TaLkIng MAdD IsH FOR A MaDD ToY!!! LoLzZzZZ
    YOUR MOTHERS A TOY FAG. DONT TALK SHIT WHEN YOU CLEARLY DONT PLAN ON LEAVING A NAME PUSSY,.UR ONLY PLAYING YOURSELF IN FRONT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE.A REAL MAN WOULD LEAVE A NAME AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE... YOU KNOW WHO I AM. COME GET YOU SOME! WE CAN BATTLE IT OUT ON WALLS OR I COULD STOMP YOUR FUCKING FACE IN???? HOW EVER YOU WANT IT CUNT?? IM REAL WITH MINE MAN...AND I THINK "EVERYONE " ON THIS SITE KNOWS WHO THE FUCK I AM. ASK AROUND BITCH. ASK ANYONE ON THIS SITE ,I'LL BREAK YOUR FUCKING NECK. YOU CLEARLY DONT KNOW ME. I DONT JUST TALK SHIT I WILL MEET YOU FOR REAL.FUCK THIS GRAFF SHIT. CAUSE YOU CLEARLY KNOW I'LL STOMP YOU THE FUCK OUT IN THAT TOO....LMAO LOOK AROUND YOU YOU FUCKING" EMO THUG'' IM ACTUALLY UP WHERE ARE YOU?? I ACTUALLY PAINT,AND WELL YOU? YOU ACTUALLY SUCK COCK.LOL ENOUGH OF THIS THE MASSES KNOW WHOS REAL AND WHOS NOT ON HERE. SO HIDE BEHIND A FUCKING COMPUTER SCREEN TALKING SHIT OR DO SOMTHING ABOUT IT. PM ME ILL MEET YOU 'ANYWHERE" A N Y W H E R E!!!!!!!! FACE TO FACE LETS DO THIS. TO EVERYONE ELSE...THIS CHUMP GETS NO POINTS IF HE CANT LEAVE US HIS NAME, REAL RECOGNIZE REAL,AND ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS EVERYTIME! UNTIL THEN, FIGHT ME,OR POST YOUR 8TH POST IN YOUR LIFE TIME. YOUR NAME SHOULD BE "STRAIGHT SHIT" INSTEAD OF STRICT SHIT'' PUSSY

Rase going in LMFAOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by strictshit View Post
    ItS CoOl To TYpE LiKe ThIs puSsY

^ Son you should know its all that waka flocka in the air, shit cant be good for anyone

@ strict shit dude do you even know the real meaning of a "toy"??!! I don't think you do because you calling ME a toy only makes YOU look like a toy. Hahahah do your research *****. And if you Ever ever ever ever ever ever ever even think about stepping to "the human Weapon" Rase again, wake up and Slap the the fuck outta yourself for being STUPID ! Lmfao corn ball

^ beat me too it

To strict shit

Son ill tell you one thing. Thats The Raser. Youre talking to a very known writer in the eastcoast...i should know because he's not only known in the island but in plenty of states along with his and WERKS crew KFA and all the other crews he's down with.

geez Ichabod knows him, SubOne from f*ckin germany knows this guy!! and i met him too...Rich and Learn and Turdle from Boston and main even the YME freight crew (i really can keep going)

this is just some knowledge for kids who hide behind the screen. actually i think you put yourself in a pickle* because if you say your name now, *You'd* be known as "The Toy". clown ass *****

^^^bump^^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the kids better off not leavin his name and well just know strictshit as a pussy. on the other hand, you can leave your name and give rase, myself, and the rest of KFA targets to hit... being that you even have anything RoCkInG rYtE n0w DuDeEeEe! lol

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 583
Size:  46.0 KB

youuu know it

HERES A PINCH OF MY RESUME' toy???????lol rofl