Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 266 of 477 FirstFirst ... 166216246256261262263264265266267268269270271276286316366 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,320 of 9521

Thread: Long island

Quote Originally Posted by EL Führer View Post
    Hkb n nlc squadd!!
    Im not saying you bite but your character looks a lot like Bezt's B

Quote Originally Posted by strictshit View Post
    ThiS nI G GEr rAsE MuST REaLlY SmOkE CraCk LOLZZZzZZzZ Ya BE TaLkIng MAdD IsH FOR A MaDD ToY!!! LoLzZzZZ
    oH nO thIs ***** "sTrictShiT" must bE a StricT tHug bKauSe hE tYpeS lIke thIs, tYPes lIke a High sKooL fAggot, wIggeR, tHat pRoballY lIstens tO g-UniT aNd jErks OfF to bOmbing SciEnce tILL hIs mOm tElls hIm to gEt oFF thE inTernet,
    LISTEN YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU WRITE SOMETHING, RASE AINT NO TOY, RASE HAS BEEN WRITING SINCE YOU BEEN IN DIAPERS, AND IF YOU GONNA WRITE SOME SHIT AND NOT LEAVE A NAME YOUR A PUSSY, SEE THATS THE THING ABOUT THIS SITE PEOPLE LIKE TO TALK SHIT AND NOT LEAVE A NAME THEY HIDE BEHIND A SN AND TALK SHIT SO NO ONE KNOWS WHO THEY ARE. TO ME BOMBING SCIENCE IS A WASTE OF TIME, THATS WHY U NEVER SEE ME ON THIS SHIT, DONT EVEN STRESS THIS DUDE RASE, BUT WHO EVER WANTS TO TALK SHIT ABOUT ME, OR RASE, FUCK YOU, I CAN CARE LESS IM MAKIN MONEY AND WORKING ON MY OWN BUSINESS WHILE YOU ARE WORKING ON BEING A INTERNET THUG, BUT ILL BE BACK ONE DAY, AND ILL STATE MY NAME CAUSE I STAND BEHIND MY WORDS---DRIZ

Since its explosion onto city walls and subway cars in the 1970s, the increasing popularity of graffiti as an art form has won commercial success for its artists and a regular presence in pop culture and the contemporary art world.

A new book, 'The History of American Graffiti,' comprehensively documents the evolution of this often controversial art movement across the United States. As kids, authors Roger Gastman and Caleb Neelon tagged city walls. Today, Gastman is a gatekeeper between the underground artists who work on the street and the mainstream world of galleries; Neelon, a Harvard grad, is a graffiti artist and educator.

For "The History of American Graffiti," they tracked down thousands of photographs, from freight trains to city streets, and conducted hundreds of interviews with graffiti artists, ranging from pioneers to the biggest stars.

Young people were the key players in shaping the contemporary graffiti movement, says Neelon. The first modern graffiti writer is widely considered to be Cornbread, a high school student from Philadelphia, who in 1967 started tagging city walls to get the attention of a girl. But it was only in the 1980s that galleries began to showcase graffiti as artwork.

Today, auctioneers and collectors shell out thousands of dollars for graffiti-style pieces. British street artist Banksy's documentary, 'Exit Through the Gift Shop,' (on which Gastman was a consulting producer) was nominated for an Oscar this year. And before Marc Ecko and Shepard Fairey were household names designing clothes or Obama campaign posters, they were (and still are sometime) street artists.

But graffiti is, by definition, a defiant and public exhibition. Gastman contends that there's an earned respect and craft to graffiti work done outside in the streets. There's also an intrinsic subversion and vanity to an art form that defines itself by writing one's
    name over and over again on property, which doesn't translate when it moves into a more sterile setting like a gallery.

Neelon says, however, that artists who master the craft of painting on the street can create perhaps even greater work in studio settings, where they have more time, resources and don't have to worry about the weather (or the police). What they might lose is the volume of people who see their work on a daily basis.

Bringing graffiti from the street into the museum venue isn't easy, Gastman says, but he's developed a niche for doing just that. Opening on April 17 at the Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles, Gastman is a curator of "Art in the Streets", the largest American museum exhibition of graffiti and street art." The exhibit, which runs through Aug. 8, will showcase installations by 50 graffiti and street artists.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by SiNe-VrL-516 View Post
    Attachment 20668

youuu know it
    seriously? i hope that shits crayola...

bump rase...dudes the mann
    bump nlc crew...all god damn dayyyyyyyy
    bump jam....stays clean always

cant be stopped
    full time bombin
    vandals run loose

fuck:
    5-0
    toys who run their mouth
    blank walls

Good looks y'all....but i dont need no help taking out a toy like strict shit.lol peace

tellll thhat nikka raser !!!!!! no respect in tha game no history lessens probelly wearing yellow socks tight pants and a spiked belt

Quote Originally Posted by bob SAGET View Post
    Im not saying you bite but your character looks a lot like Bezt's B
    let pppl thinkkk everygot they ownn opinin but honestly i see we got the samee conspectt but we dont alikee

Mosh you're garbage.

AND... you and your boys ruined that Si.

Hahaha I'm glad you feel what I'm saying dirtDiggler,lol.... Dude probably some emo fag lol. Real recognize real my G. Peace homie
    Last edited by RASER BLADE; 04-01-2011 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RASER BLADE View Post
    YOUR MOTHERS A TOY FAG. DONT TALK SHIT WHEN YOU CLEARLY DONT PLAN ON LEAVING A NAME PUSSY,.UR ONLY PLAYING YOURSELF IN FRONT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE.A REAL MAN WOULD LEAVE A NAME AND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE... YOU KNOW WHO I AM. COME GET YOU SOME! WE CAN BATTLE IT OUT ON WALLS OR I COULD STOMP YOUR FUCKING FACE IN???? HOW EVER YOU WANT IT CUNT?? IM REAL WITH MINE MAN...AND I THINK "EVERYONE " ON THIS SITE KNOWS WHO THE FUCK I AM. ASK AROUND BITCH. ASK ANYONE ON THIS SITE ,I'LL BREAK YOUR FUCKING NECK. YOU CLEARLY DONT KNOW ME. I DONT JUST TALK SHIT I WILL MEET YOU FOR REAL.FUCK THIS GRAFF SHIT. CAUSE YOU CLEARLY KNOW I'LL STOMP YOU THE FUCK OUT IN THAT TOO....LMAO LOOK AROUND YOU YOU FUCKING" EMO THUG'' IM ACTUALLY UP WHERE ARE YOU?? I ACTUALLY PAINT,AND WELL YOU? YOU ACTUALLY SUCK COCK.LOL ENOUGH OF THIS THE MASSES KNOW WHOS REAL AND WHOS NOT ON HERE. SO HIDE BEHIND A FUCKING COMPUTER SCREEN TALKING SHIT OR DO SOMTHING ABOUT IT. PM ME ILL MEET YOU 'ANYWHERE" A N Y W H E R E!!!!!!!! FACE TO FACE LETS DO THIS. TO EVERYONE ELSE...THIS CHUMP GETS NO POINTS IF HE CANT LEAVE US HIS NAME, REAL RECOGNIZE REAL,AND ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS EVERYTIME! UNTIL THEN, FIGHT ME,OR POST YOUR 8TH POST IN YOUR LIFE TIME. YOUR NAME SHOULD BE "STRAIGHT SHIT" INSTEAD OF STRICT SHIT'' PUSSY
    if this forum had a rep system... +1
    Real rough and rugged, shine like a gold nugget
    Every time i pick up the microphone i drug it

"Come Clean" - Jeru the Damaja

vw>honda
    sorry, i had to.

ya diggg
    Attached Images   

Uploaded with ImageShack.us