Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 324 of 478 FirstFirst ... 224274304314319320321322323324325326327328329334344374424 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,480 of 9544

Thread: Long island

I don't think LI is dead... taking into consideration quality of life policys in 2011 and the harsh laws now... also the actual size of the Island, you got a decent amount of writers putting in some work, some may or may not have to keep working on style, but at least they're putting in work. Call me bias... open to all arguments, but don't blow up spots... but heads keeping LI alive IN 2011 gotta be... SLOM, CELF, HATER, SUCH, CHUCK, NME, KARMA, ICU, RANDY, BINER, DEMOK, DAMA, PHETUS, WSH, GK Crew, can't think of all the names off hand.... thats who I see whos up right now with my own 2 eyes... not on the internet...

A big issue with alot of people's opinions has to do with age as well... when alot of older heads complain shit's not what it was like in the 80's, I couldn't agree more, but put yourself in the shoes of a 16 year old in 2011, I can't even imagine the distractions a kid today is faced with... Me personally, I'm getting old also and find myself complainging about my cell phoneand iphones... and how just yesterday how the hell shit actually got done relying on pay phones and running home to check your answering machine...

All in all there's an equal balance out there... depends on what your actual goal is...

http://www.freshpaintnyc.blogspot.com

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

THE WAY TO GET UP in L.I is way different then the buroughs.....an L.I knows that....the scene here isnt streets.... as much as we'd like that...think realistic

a SIMPLE TAG would last way longer than a hollow Throw because its less of an eyesore to goodie goodie neighborhood watchful people.

in the buroughs people almost dont give a shit because its bin there for so long

highway spots is either a hit or miss...because you can either get it up and just see it get buffed the next day where it never sees the light off day (it happens)
    or it can last even a few weeks

long island scene...is getting up in the right spots.. not every damm square inch...you'll bring soo much heat to yourself.

dont go painting blindly if you want to get up. be smart...... thats better than getting caught more than once -_- right?

overall...grow a pair... but practice for even the simplest shit you do ...to come out clean...hey imagine...every writer in the island was atleast able to have a nice can control....finding random shit would be more interesting...not toy shit

toys wil be toys ..doesnt mean you have to stay that way....i was a toy...call me a toy...whatever..i know how i get up...when to get up

i just like to plan shit rather then going in blindly
    Last edited by itiffarg; 08-09-2011 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CFACE NHS View Post
    Guess what i am from south nassau too lived there for 24 years..and i remember a different time as well..it has gotten less active and worse i agree..but GK is out there making shit interesting...you sound like you hate LI why don't you move somewhere else...I love LI..i hate the toys but i love where i am from...LI has changed since i was kid for the better and for the worse when it comes to graff...Hempstead is like mayberry? Freeport? Shit even Baldwin is getting bad...Valley Stream is basically rosedale now lol... Also i pretty much am sure what LIRR line is yours that you would ride into the city and noone bothers hitting that anymore so your view might be skewed...pretty sure you answered your own question about why there is no street bombing in LI.....by the way i live in Miami now and i have seen some rough hoods...and i would put Terrace ave in Hempstead right nxt to them....
    agreedd

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by hpir View Post

I'm gonna try and help the young ones... I know my shit isn't fantastic either but I wasn't going to spend too much time, I don't like those letters at all.

So what if long island doesnt have a scene, that just means more spots for you.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Strong Island....

all stolen..

Long Island stand the fuck up

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/333x45i.jpg[/IMG

yes

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

doooope...who is those LAE and such fills over? more running man..more SWK & GK I see a nise nsf shout out?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

anyone know if those SWK gates are still running on Merrick from Rosedale, St. Albans and Laurelton? Ave and mesh had gates there that were 20+ years old.

some are still there i passed by a mesh a few days ago

yo c tell em about oopa locka.. dont fuck with dem haitians be

Default word

nice flicks seeyadrawin. keep em flowin

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Borke=puke in my mouth

just a thought...dont turn it into a 5 page killer.

im not borke, just saying