Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 350 of 476 FirstFirst ... 250300330340345346347348349350351352353354355360370400450 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 7,000 of 9504

Thread: Long island

Last edited by bad_dreams; 10-27-2011 at 06:02 AM.

http://www.freshpaintnyc.blogspot.com

they out here

'bud dwyer? see ure a dry snitch keep the tag out ure mouth! ure rat i love the atention u must frequaint alota gay bars eveyone talks alota shiit u put tha tag more than me
    imm going nore im true to grafff its in my herat im a real writer alota would be shhook an quit lol never happen i dont hide aint hard tfind me an ure moms horriable head rat no code thowing 'people out there thats real graff the legands would be proud

your so gay..you dont even get up...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nice bnyce...good looks on keeping Gost's name in the streets...RIP

Quote Originally Posted by justin timberlake View Post
    Mobster destroying the tri state.
    and wise on the come-up..
    Flickr-->http://www.flickr.com/photos/budddwyer/

Painting with card board is the shit!
    He loved graffiti, it opened him
    Creep down the alley with a can of rustoleum
    Canvas that flat surface, then learn quick to control the nervousness

dymes are you SERIOUS!!!!!......your gonna talk about wshs throwie when it looks like you were trapped in a meth lab when you developed yours...pleeease...i guess we gotta another white boy actin black again...talkin about"ni66a you dont know me like that"....you must be someone in the graff games little brother like the rest of these fools cause that throwie you got is gettin no compliments from me...if your not someones little brother your mommy and daddy probably payed for you to go to school in the city....the first thing you should do is stop wasting your money on those zanax pills cause that shits got you stealin finger paint from the craft store...and do you really think your moped is gonna make it all the way out to long island,get real..... jump on the long line of haters...hang up your innapropriately skinny jeans and shave your mow hawk your counterfit.....THA GOD!!!!! aka not him again aka how did they find this place aka i hate him aka cant wait to run into luster hope shes wearing no panties aka gettin closer to dama aka no room for you on the frieght aka is that really him aka he looks crazy aka pickin you fools off one by one........................

cardboard really?

Quote Originally Posted by youknowus View Post
    dymes are you SERIOUS!!!!!......your gonna talk about wshs throwie when it looks like you were trapped in a meth lab when you developed yours...pleeease...i guess we gotta another white boy actin black again...talkin about"ni66a you dont know me like that"....you must be someone in the graff games little brother like the rest of these fools cause that throwie you got is gettin no compliments from me...if your not someones little brother your mommy and daddy probably payed for you to go to school in the city....the first thing you should do is stop wasting your money on those zanax pills cause that shits got you stealin finger paint from the craft store...and do you really think your moped is gonna make it all the way out to long island,get real..... jump on the long line of haters...hang up your innapropriately skinny jeans and shave your mow hawk your counterfit.....THA GOD!!!!! aka not him again aka how did they find this place aka i hate him aka cant wait to run into luster hope shes wearing no panties aka gettin closer to dama aka no room for you on the frieght aka is that really him aka he looks crazy aka pickin you fools off one by one........................
    A+
    ILL HAVE MY NI66AS IN MS 13 BURN ALL YOU FA660TS WUDDUP
    ps
    wsh u are whack as fuck
    Last edited by IllLogic; 10-27-2011 at 09:44 PM.

smh lol

my name must be tasty ! always in the hoe's mouth ! ADR all day!!?

you dont know anyone in ms13 dont be a fool

Name:  dreas1.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  127.1 KB

ahh jusss boredd.nothing new what yalll think assholess of the bombin worlddd????

Quote Originally Posted by youknowus View Post
    im not dyms, btw. its dyms, not dymes.. retard. and im certaintly no skinny jean wearing fagit.. and dyms throwup? what about you!? your is nasty son...

not for nuttin, dyms is more ambitious and humble than all you nerd.

^^