Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 393 of 476 FirstFirst ... 293343373383388389390391392393394395396397398403413443 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,860 of 9504

Thread: Long island

hahahaha "no style having cant rock a tag ass toy" funny shit....and not for nuthin that red and orange "piece" he did in his backyard looks like he looks up to KES...thats not a good idol
    eat a dick

i think these clown need to spend less time making stickers and more time developing letter, like come the fuck on you two have been paint for how long now? smfh

Quote Originally Posted by sucka View Post
    good job taken out a 10yr old banks tag. no style having cant rock a tag ass toy
    word toy ass move. BANKS tag still rockin on a roll down one 110 near my old crib. still looks as cripsy as it did years ago.

eyt r.i.p

good stuff esu. now thats how you rock a spot. big and clean.

long island just do a favor and work on straight!! shit if you cant do that...cant do shit haha lol

and toner...go more simple....believe me it would look better

and what happened to KES!

I Missed that GK and KES beef lol....they got him tight and just blast K9 K9 all over their shit

well anyway...yeah straight letters shouldnt look so complicated...stick to drawing and learn letter structure before you paint it. that is all

fuckin damnit whyd itiffarg have to ask wheres kes been...now hes back n flooded this bitch wit 900 silly ass fruity colored pictures of the same weak shit hes always posted
    eat a dick

heres some flicks for flicks sake, sorry there all blackbook shit ive been outa comission for about 2 months now, some have probably been posted before but whatever i dont pay enough attention to care...who else got some blackbook shit poppin?

and some titties to make everyone else happy haha like i said my bad for whatever ive posted before but its better than nuttin....or kes
    eat a dick

haha you reffering to me being legal you fucking moron? did i not just say i been outa comission for a few months? hence all the blackbook shit... your style is wack and if u sat staring at a book for 4 hours buggin on dmt u still wouldnt come up wit shit halfway as decent as me, and to everyone else i aint claiming to be the best...just better than kes....ps bro pm me anytime u want and meet up with me somewhere...which u wont cuz im sure ur still duckin GK faggot...now post something worth looking at or hang yourself already
    eat a dick

Quote Originally Posted by sucka View Post
    good job taken out a 10yr old banks tag. no style having cant rock a tag ass toy
    i actually did not even see a tag there at all in the dark...nd not until u juss said sumtin ..i feel really bad about the banks tag ...but fuck you.. im deleting this shit

Attached Images  

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hahaha good shit on all the blackbook flick can we keep shit flowing...and there's no way im reading that sto-ree of non-centz
    eat a dick

Love me some titties. damn i need me some Fine Young Thangs...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by RaWs3kz View Post
    ii guess i dont kno shit about graffiti then like you do im sorry haha..and im actually in my 20s juss to let u kno....im sorry to SERT .. keep doin ya thing even if it aint mine...
    wow guy if ur in your 20s and speak with the mind of a 14 year old, kill yourself slow..yea u dont know shit bout graff, and shuld keep it that way, go play ps3 or sumshit. herb

http://www.news12.com/articleDetail....news_type=news
    ahhhh bump my boy desn at 1:28 haha good shit
    eat a dick

icyou and mob with the ill spot jock, even i cant knock that one.

word good shit news 12 haha. and the last 10 seconds has a faded DEMOK tag behind her.

Fuck Your Television

haha yes thats wat i was talkin bout i jus didnt know how to get the screenshot like that...i showed desn he said he did that shit a whileee ago...best part is my moms showed me this shit on her computer and paused it like " i was wondering if u knew this person" haha i was dien
    eat a dick