Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 211 of 477 FirstFirst ... 111161191201206207208209210211212213214215216221231261311 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,220 of 9524

Thread: Long island

lmfaooooo!.4realll?loook around u wont see no one wif da same throwie as mines.n this is my own stylee.i mind it up by my self.so irealll dont know wut u tlkin about?(by the way is an "e")

Yo what happened to eater? That dude had a pretty dope throw
    eat a dick

Quote Originally Posted by CFACE NHS View Post
    LOL its all in the fam....everytime im home i keep seeing new pace tags...thats whats up!!! respect!
    word, i went out to li for the first time in a while, was at some bar, i go to the side of it to smoke a joint and see a clean wall with a fat cap pace tag.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that hater full car is moneyyy

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post

hmmmmm...
    looks like hater is biners father

Quote Originally Posted by .666. View Post
    what ever happened to MOE?
    if it's the same moe im thinking of he writes zen now...or something like that.

eater was the shit
    Suburban Assault

Quote Originally Posted by whatunead View Post
    if it's the same moe im thinking of he writes zen now...or something like that.

eater was the shit
    MOE IF

and if your talking about ZEN IOK im good friends with him

different ppl

eater was dope, used to be on here all the time too

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

toys come and go with the quickness!
    only the strong, dedicated and smart ones last decades!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel Master View Post
    looks like hater is biners father
    Its called a mentor, styles have been passed down from generation to generation. Once some1 has a good foundation, they can evolve from there and stylize there shit to there liking, till its unique to them and distinguishable. If you're to naive to comphrehend this concept than your a lost cause. LI IS HURTING RIGHT NOW MAJORLY, with the exception of a few younger heads thats doing there thing , it looks like the older generation are the only ones producing quality work. TOO MANY YOUNG KIDS, who haven't a clue what this whole shit is about. if you do some toy throw ups and garbage on canvas that clearly displays poor craftsmanship, DONT POST THAT SHIT ON HERE 10 MINUTES LATER. Dont need to put you guys on blast, you know who you are. Painting > Talking. This aint some overnight glory shit. If you do something thats worthy of recognition , you'll get recognized YEARS later after proving yourself. Like someone said above me, its only the strong ones who can stay relevant for years to come. Decide now if you'd like to be one of those or just have the whole web see ur bullshit in some archived thread. The choice is yours. Really its not though, most of the shit im seeing speaks for itself, and some of you just aint cut out for this. Its cool youre enthused for whatever reason (the rush?) , but your just making Long Island look bad. With the proximity to the mecca of this whole culture, id expect alot better shit coming from LI. Where are the burners on the LIRR? Straight letters? Productions? shit, even a clean throw up would be good. Those uploading old pics, thats cool and all.. but lets stop living in the past. It just shows there aint shit going on NOW. I hate to rant, but hopefully i Will motivate you to reevaluate why youre takin part in this, and maybe step your game up. Do you wanna be another robo? All you people hating on dudes like chuck and bins are bitter and the envy is so obvious just through your little shit talkin. With that being said, peace to all the younger dudes doing it right! !! If any one has a flick of that canvas SUCH did for EYT, id love to see that again.

Quote Originally Posted by ChemDawggyJohnson View Post
    Its called a mentor, styles have been passed down from generation to generation. Once some1 has a good foundation, they can evolve from there and stylize there shit to there liking, till its unique to them and distinguishable. If you're to naive to comphrehend this concept than your a lost cause. LI IS HURTING RIGHT NOW MAJORLY, with the exception of a few younger heads thats doing there thing , it looks like the older generation are the only ones producing quality work. TOO MANY YOUNG KIDS, who haven't a clue what this whole shit is about. if you do some toy throw ups and garbage on canvas that clearly displays poor craftsmanship, DONT POST THAT SHIT ON HERE 10 MINUTES LATER. Dont need to put you guys on blast, you know who you are. Painting > Talking. This aint some overnight glory shit. If you do something thats worthy of recognition , you'll get recognized YEARS later after proving yourself. Like someone said above me, its only the strong ones who can stay relevant for years to come. Decide now if you'd like to be one of those or just have the whole web see ur bullshit in some archived thread. The choice is yours. Really its not though, most of the shit im seeing speaks for itself, and some of you just aint cut out for this. Its cool youre enthused for whatever reason (the rush?) , but your just making Long Island look bad. With the proximity to the mecca of this whole culture, id expect alot better shit coming from LI. Where are the burners on the LIRR? Straight letters? Productions? shit, even a clean throw up would be good. Those uploading old pics, thats cool and all.. but lets stop living in the past. It just shows there aint shit going on NOW. I hate to rant, but hopefully i Will motivate you to reevaluate why youre takin part in this, and maybe step your game up. Do you wanna be another robo? All you people hating on dudes like chuck and bins are bitter and the envy is so obvious just through your little shit talkin. With that being said, peace to all the younger dudes doing it right! !! If any one has a flick of that canvas SUCH did for EYT, id love to see that again.
    its called developing style on your own not straight copying off of another dudes shit. changing it to not make it look like the same thing putting your own little twist into it
    Last edited by Squirrel Master; 11-19-2010 at 02:16 AM.

biner cant come up with his own style. i mean look at the pencil "piece" he posted. that shit was DOO DOO.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cica 1989

Quote Originally Posted by ViaHipHop View Post
    eater was dope, used to be on here all the time too
    That's wat I'm sayin I liked his style shit was simple but different
    eat a dick

get up or shutup

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

in your case...shut up!

Quote Originally Posted by justin timberlake View Post