Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by kringe View Post
    this is whats up

Quick 15 minute sketch for robo...dont know if he comes on here, but if he does..

Used that last night, I'll get a pic on in a few hot mins after I get some sleep (camera bat was dead(yes you may laugh)).

I'm usually too drunk to hold the can straight but since yous hate me so much I actually tried this time, with a little help from kringe.... Thanks!!

I know your all dieing with anticipation now.

more old school FYT/AU flicks please

oh you guys like guns? Lets talk about guns a little bit more.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ssssshhhhh View Post
    oh you guys like guns? Lets talk about guns a little bit more.
    http://tinyurl.com/25ubs7y

i doubt anyone on this forum except for a select few know anything about the hammers....so dont talk about what you never intend to use....

Quote Originally Posted by CFACE NHS View Post
    you wanna fuckin make bullshit accusations and call my brother a snitch....your a fucking coward...i asked you what you wrote and you dodged the question....your a prime example of why LI Graff has gone backwards since 2005.....promoting pussyism...

gone might not be dropping burners yet but he bombs, hes down with GK and he fuccks *****s up....

the croquet joke was fukin wack the first time...herb/coward. you dont wanna say your name infront of people send me a pm.

Loving those Dmk throws...NHS nugga..i know everytime i post i open my self to more herbs talkin shitt.......whatever.
    cface i love you man i really do. pot calling the kettle black. you and all your crews/boys rtk nhs gk vd cks are the ones who destroyed li graff. you're mad delusional. still can't catch proper tags or throwies. basic basic shit none of you guys have learned to do.

and stop with the tuff guy shit, everyone on the island who looks at this toy site will forever remember how absolutely none of the "grimey kids" logged on when rule called out sert.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

heads get on here chirpin about guns..shut your fuckin mouths and dont act hard on a site.fully automatik on my rist like a wrist band!

automatic tools were u goto use both hands

RIP CPW

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by q89072 View Post
    and stop with the tuff guy shit, everyone on the island who looks at this toy site will forever remember how absolutely none of the "grimey kids" logged on when rule called out sert.
    Lol. Bro what are you talking about? sert doesnt need my help with that...
    sero and i had a little mis-understanding with rule back in the day on jamaica ave and it was squashed w/ a phone call.

Sert = vd
    Rule = Cks

I'm down with both crews. I got respect for both writers, both of them. Sert i am closer with, that is my personal friend.

what else you want me to say...If you have any friends in the graff world...there are conflicts....

Bro just pm me and tell me who you are....i have an idea.

baby i had a long day dont take it the wrong way , cops came sniffin around said they had a tip *****s was gettin around , ran the streets so much i left dents in the ground , baby girl be tryna stunt baby girl im tryna fuck babygirl im tryna NUT

guns are for chumps. real men dont carry weapons they are weapons

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by sucka View Post
    guns are for chumps. real men dont carry weapons they are weapons
    i dont know about that homie....but i agree a gun is not the way to settle a beef. i have one just for fun..going to teh range....and just incase if someone runs up in the house...

Quote Originally Posted by CFACE NHS View Post
    you wanna fuckin make bullshit accusations and call my brother a snitch....your a fucking coward...i asked you what you wrote and you dodged the question....your a prime example of why LI Graff has gone backwards since 2005.....promoting pussyism...

gone might not be dropping burners yet but he bombs, hes down with GK and he fuccks *****s up....

the croquet joke was fukin wack the first time...herb/coward. you dont wanna say your name infront of people send me a pm.

Loving those Dmk throws...NHS nugga..i know everytime i post i open my self to more herbs talkin shitt.......whatever.
    calm down mr. pleather jacket. put daddies gun away, you would NEVER shoot ANYONE. EVER. The people who KNOW you for real dude, know you ain't tough, so chill the fuck out homie. Gone asking EYT to pm him? I wonder why... so they can snitch each other information. Stop playin stupid homie, you brother gets down with the biggest snitch on long island, SCH. So please save it, and just stop responding, stop promoting pussyism.