Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 391 of 477 FirstFirst ... 291341371381386387388389390391392393394395396401411441 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,820 of 9523

Thread: Long island

not for nuthin his last fill or not i really hope the cecster and shit was all dissed or had toy scribble all over it otherwise that was a dick move
    eat a dick

Quote Originally Posted by LIER ONE View Post
    Sek????? Really??.???
    its SEKZ .. i know it looks like that.. i need z's...

this thread got some dope l.i writers .. pushes me to paint more and keep improving ..props everyone

Quote Originally Posted by shanksta View Post
    not for nuthin his last fill or not i really hope the cecster and shit was all dissed or had toy scribble all over it otherwise that was a dick move
    have you seen that eyt video? he goes over a sane freight..i thought that was pretty fucked up!

(THE ABOVE POST SHOULD BE TOTTALY DISREGARDED
    ANYTHING SAID IS 100% FICTIONAL
    I DO NOT DO NOR CONDONE VANDALISM OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES)

ahh i forgot all about that shitt..i mean no disrespect to eyt but goin over those pieces with that bigass ugly purple fill is a pretty bad look
    eat a dick

sert phate prezm hyp wyno wonce slimer.

my mistake on that big swk i dunno wat the hell was goin on in my brain when i was sayin how eyt went over that cecs n shit im fuckin shot...i know he wasnt in swk...i guess smokin alot of weed really does affect ur brain
    eat a dick

double post but w,e and i didnt mean and disrespect to swk wen i said it was ugly, cuz obviously the dudes in that swk are dope , but im sure whoever pained it would agree its not got crazy style like such's shit but im sure whoever did it wasnt tryna be crazy stylish, and were jus goin for pure size and shock value and more than likely did it in the dark...so again no disrespect was intended
    eat a dick

Yeah Nask was the last to go with EYT....sad that you dont know when Life is gonna end...Maybe he did the shit he did because he was alive and young and in the whogives-afuck stage

Ima do something for EYT because that brotha was real good motivative friend...fuck...makes me sad to think one second your chillen with em and the next day....bammm * gone*

other than all this...Why the fuck would Erok or whoever did the SWK straight....went over that shit? and why did erok rag CELF?

jeeez *and if your gonna flame me* saying mind my own bussiness or something

*in the future a middle finger will be raised towards you*

if anyone decides to flame for no reason

BUMP THE PICS THOUGH!
    Last edited by itiffarg; 02-17-2012 at 08:22 PM.

ohh yeah and if you guys havent caught on to it already and wanna read something interesting....COPE2 snitched on ETHER

When you read this.. *look it up* Ether even showes proof through some files and documents he stole *shits crazy....this is sad...snitches.... -_-

GO MUL

Rest easyy eyt.. Gost... Sone..KJG..ZENOS
    'cause we ain't playin up here in New York
    SINEONER 516 BWI

the 3 li brothas
    Real rough and rugged, shine like a gold nugget
    Every time i pick up the microphone i drug it

"Come Clean" - Jeru the Damaja

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by itiffarg View Post
    ohh yeah and if you guys havent caught on to it already and wanna read something interesting....COPE2 snitched on ETHER

When you read this.. *look it up* Ether even showes proof through some files and documents he stole *shits crazy....this is sad...snitches.... -_-

GO MUL
    http://www.utahether.com/2011/02/09/...nesday-week-1/

I'd be curious to find out if this is still here in the basement... I know Cope went and did throw ups on the bottom half... Anyone go to the Show when they had it... Westbury...
    Attached Images  

http://www.freshpaintnyc.blogspot.com

save the gossip no one cares all you kids still suck...learn how to catch tags before you all start running your traps

long island gossip queen he said she said reality tv bullshit...

'sekz" get a throwie goin not just tag then piece

Gossipin ass *****s. what is this the view?