Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 425 of 478 FirstFirst ... 325375405415420421422423424425426427428429430435445475 ... LastLast
Results 8,481 to 8,500 of 9544

Thread: Long island

yo the 631 graffiti game is dead now smh..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by dirt diggler View Post
    ayo kes! Thanks but no" thanks ! Dama might be intreasted or maybee sel! Lol stay up! Mars back ! "ykm"
    no thank you sir...dama wants no part of this ....

i hear that justin timberlake! thats a song i like

Lol at all you online cheerleading hoes ....nothing but toys !!!!!

Homies like erok biner silon "he" geez skez "scud" toner dyms, etc be runnin this long island graff shit !!!!...bow down n*ggas !!! Yous betta recognize the gawdsssss. N*ggas is all-county dead spot killahs...all-county my n*ggas !!!! What yall knw about that !?!?!?! Killin'em wit style and grace holla @ my n*gga "he" for can control lessons every tuesday @ oil city 7pm. Pm dominc torretto for more details on how to jock your way into the "scene". Peace up, muttontown down.

think u been huffing too many fumes! style@grace! i personally drained more cans than all the above do ure math!

Quote Originally Posted by DaVandalUCantHandle View Post
    Homies like erok biner silon "he" geez skez "scud" toner dyms, etc be runnin this long island graff shit !!!!...bow down n*ggas !!! Yous betta recognize the gawdsssss. N*ggas is all-county dead spot killahs...all-county my n*ggas !!!! What yall knw about that !?!?!?! Killin'em wit style and grace holla @ my n*gga "he" for can control lessons every tuesday @ oil city 7pm. Pm dominc torretto for more details on how to jock your way into the "scene". Peace up, muttontown down.
    you obviously know NOTHING about graffiti on this shitty excuse for an island...especially since you included wack ass toner in there as a person "running this long island graff shit" come on now man and he and geez? no disrespect to them or anything but theres SOO many more people with way more style than them and puttin in wayyy more work...do some research kidd
    eat a dick

let em" know nammmmm! nearly dropped the coffee on that !

kids go from jocking to beefing. i dont get it. i just dont

its obvious hes making a mockery of you clowns. lmao. yall really dropping coffee. learn how to read and decipher actual statements from sarcasm .

well that makes sence...but erok is nasty i dont see why he wld include him...and for the record if this dumbass forum makes me a "clown" that i guess everyone is cuz this shits wack
    eat a dick

and on a second note, with all the corny ass kids that come on this forum, some of them actually talk like that sarcastic post haha so its kinda hard to tell nowadays
    eat a dick

gatta be kiddin me keep rideing a nobody! hows that 4 sarcasim

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

IM KING OF LONG ISLAND BABY!!! None of you clowns got anything on me! I go bombing in daylight with a blindfold on and paint the cleanest sickest throwies and tags you ever seen! My piecing skills are impeccable! I will burn any of you in a battle! I once painted a burner for orphan children in Uganda that later, i was told cured all their sickness and made the handicapped walk again! I also can do a tag in less than 2 seconds! Ive painted with many legendary writers in my day, and the only writer that I can say is up to my level is me of course.. HAHA..because NO ONE IS ON MY LEVEL! Im starting a new crew called TBC...stands for TONAHS BOMB CREW!!! WERD! sounds dope right! Anyone wanna join, you gotta pm and we set up an initiation..ONLY HARDCORE KILLERS(BOMBERS) CAN JOIN!!!! We bout to take over this state, then the world!

-King Tonah

kes is looking for people on ure level ! halla @ him! tonah lol!

idk what hoodrat is juicing up your head tonah but your shit is garbage, using mad colors doesnt mean you have style it means you have mommys credit card.

HAHAHAHAHAHA too fuckin weak...tonah is sponsored by crayola son dont fuck with him...hes on that next level skittles flow...im sure hes tasted the rainbow once or twice in his life
    eat a dick

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I dont buy my paint *****! I rack my shit all day mo fucka! Ill burn you macotosh in a piece battle!

Last edited by sucka; 06-05-2012 at 08:19 PM.