Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: Can Disposal

I just throw my rusto and krylon when they run out... But i save my empty Montana. I use them in found object sculpture sometimes, and i have a end table with the top almost full of empty Montana, and when it is full i'm going to cover the top of the cans with puxieglass or how ever you spell it...
    "I've Spent A Better Portion Of My Years As A Vandal, I'm Too Hot To Toy With"

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

toss it to the side a break out a new can....

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wipe with sleeve and chuck that thing into the next county

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Word. If i'm under a bridge painting i just throw the shits in the water. They'll get fished out at a dam some time...
    In Your Mothers Hairy Puesy Like Gary Buesy!...

dont leave them at freight spots.

thats rule #2...

...rule #1 is dont be stupid.

throw them in a dumpster at a mc donalds or something..

or make a wooden box where you can put them in, puncture it, and throw in your own garbage...
    ABN ADC

Quote Originally Posted by PeeInTheShower View Post
    keep doin what you're doin, as some old school cats will tell you. the graffiti scene is filled with a bunch of females. they gossip, talk shit, and gossip, talk about the sex they had last night, and gossip some more.

mmmm mcdonalds =D ummm i have alot of close to emptys im thinking of doing some fill with them like (hard to explain) but i usually toss emptys in garbage cans or leave them under a bridge.
    I was Born Ready Mother Fucker...

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dont think ne police dept gonna pik up a can and dust it for prints....waste of time and the city's money..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hold on to those fuckers, keep em around, it reminds you how much work youve put in, or the lack of it, its a constant reminder.
    Abor. Fuck yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    I liked 3OH!3 before a thousand little girls started listening to it.

Boys like girls is better anyway
    myspace.com/mdcru

good thinking^^
    The Fallen..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if you ask around some auto body shops or metal places will buy empty cans off you, with a simple trip in highly "vandalized"(whereever you guys paint) areas you could make some huge $$$ just buy picking up the cans people leave around. a quick trip of about 100 cans or so makes u about 20-30$ , depends on the pricing of scrap metal in your area
    Quote Originally Posted by injury View Post
    colorplace white is gaaaaaay!!!!! gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!! gaygaygaygaygaygaygay
    Quote Originally Posted by sHoRTiE... View Post
    ...takes a real man to recognize ignorance...or maybe one with a tiny dick.
    No Homo

put them in a time capsule so when future generations dig it up they will know what was use to paint graffiti

considering that it's not documented anywhere what is used to paint graffiti....
    All of my postings on this website are for educational purposes only. I do NOT condone vandalism in any way, shape or form.

Quote Originally Posted by anti-anti-crime View Post
    id give em a good hard kick to the calf. punch, kick again. keep kicking until he can barely walk
    and then take em to the ground, putting him into an ankle lock and eventually putting enough pressure onto his foot to break his toes and ankle. and then give him a swift toe kick in the calf and lower ribs for good measure.

you can pop em and take em to scrap places too. steel=$
    ABN ADC

Quote Originally Posted by PeeInTheShower View Post
    keep doin what you're doin, as some old school cats will tell you. the graffiti scene is filled with a bunch of females. they gossip, talk shit, and gossip, talk about the sex they had last night, and gossip some more.

i used to stock them up to see how many i could get, but i quickly realized how terrible of an idea that was... so now i just throw them out in those things on every corner called garbage cans