Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Can Disposal

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just scatter them randomly

well if you dont have anywear to put your markers or blackbook supplies you could find something sharp enough to cut the top off the can and you got yourself some where to keep your shit......

-_- I just throw em some wheres, if der done there done. -_-

aerosol recycling bins are best or just go down to your local legal wall and dump em there
    THE SCRAWLINGS OF A GRAFFITI WRITER CAN GO UNDETECTED UNLESS A SERIES OF SIMILAR EVENTS OCCUR

i rub em down in my shirt so my prints arnt on em and lob em at shit and hope they split so paint goes everywere but its loud so do it somewhere no one is around...

Originally posted by NiHiL@Dec 10 2005, 09:19 AM
    i rub em down in my shirt so my prints arnt on em and lob em at shit and hope they split so paint goes everywere but its loud so do it somewhere no one is around...
    what the point in throwin them away if they still got paint in? send em to me if you like
    THE SCRAWLINGS OF A GRAFFITI WRITER CAN GO UNDETECTED UNLESS A SERIES OF SIMILAR EVENTS OCCUR

Originally posted by unknown_1+Dec 10 2005, 09:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (unknown_1 @ Dec 10 2005, 09:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NiHiL@Dec 10 2005, 09:19 AM
    what the point in throwin them away if they still got paint in? send em to me if you like [/b][/quote]
    dude they always have a little bit of paint in them... next time you get a shit can of aus export or whatever when its done try it...

well what i do is go in do my piece on fr8 or bridge w/e n then there either some weeds or a river or streem nearby n when u leave or befor or when the cans r empty throw in the weeds or streamz B)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

omg, who cares about good spots to leave them?
    if no cops see you do your shit, just leave them where you did it.
    hopefully you wore gloves, otherwise throw them in the nearest alley/trashcan/portapotty/stroller
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

well i almost always go to the same spot cus its a huge abandoned warehouse that is all empty and there is 1 refrigerator so we jus bring all our cans and leave em in that and all over it in a huge stacked up pile around it

-u can use old cans to mix ur own colors n shyt&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

-get thin metal tube

-get empty can.....and a couple of other paint cans (preferrably wit paint in them still)

-take caps off of paint cans

-place can wit pain on one end and other empty or partially full can on other end

-tilt cans and mix away&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

(please remember to shake cans after mixing.....and replacing cap...duh)

*note....i was trynna make this fool proof&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Oh and whoever makes paint color " doo doo brown" frist....will win absolutely :P nothing&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by screw_loose@Dec 5 2005, 07:47 AM
    it doesn&#39;t matter, it&#39;s not like the cops are gonna fingerprint them, they wouldn&#39;t waste the time OR money.
    they do around here if you leave them on the tracks..i saw it on the train site..cant remember what it is though..

Originally posted by chas@Dec 4 2005, 09:26 PM
    what kinda caps come on regular krylon cans anybody no????
    :lol: a cap who suck
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Fish View Post
    just because you can't read it doesn't make it good.

Originally posted by AMAZ tbscrew+Dec 4 2005, 10:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AMAZ tbscrew @ Dec 4 2005, 10:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-meetermaid@Dec 4 2005, 09:28 PM
    don&#39;t leave em at the tracks, seriously, fucking bad idea. just like throw em in one of those public garbage can things
    y not? the tracks arnt in use anymore...its kinda cool..u leave them there come bak in a week and ther all rusty [/b][/quote]
    ain&#39;t trying to look smartass but what are you painting on abandonned tracks... :unsure:
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Fish View Post
    just because you can't read it doesn't make it good.

dump them and its done no need for questioning...just where gloves too

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by tha boy in da corner+Mar 3 2006, 06:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tha boy in da corner @ Mar 3 2006, 06:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by AMAZ tbscrew@Dec 4 2005, 10:03 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-meetermaid
    @Dec 4 2005, 09:28 PM
    don&#39;t leave em at the tracks, seriously, fucking bad idea. just like throw em in one of those public garbage can things

y not? the tracks arnt in use anymore...its kinda cool..u leave them there come bak in a week and ther all rusty
    ain&#39;t trying to look smartass but what are you painting on abandonned tracks... :unsure: [/b][/quote]
    because its a chill spt that me n him go to to paint....

Saves a friend of mine and im with him on this one.

i just through them in the bushes by wherever i do shit

<span style=\'color:red\'>(&#092;__/)</span>
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    <span style=\'color:red\'>(&quot_(&quot </span>signature to help him gain world domination

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I just done a peice in an abandonded house yesterday with my mate just with our spare cheap paint becuase it&#39;s getting knocked down soon anyway.

We just left all our stuff there except the camera.

Originally posted by AMAZ tbscrew@Dec 4 2005, 09:27 PM
    is there anything we can do with them? that like would be cool? cuz i just trow mine out...or leave them at the traintracks when i do shit there
    very bad decision, leaving cans at yards puts heat on the yard and will loose you respect by any writers there and also but the bulls and workers on high alert that the paintign is done there...
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>