Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Can Disposal

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If its a chill spot ill just toss them behind me and leave them there, but if its not a chill spot ill either keep them for later projects or take them to a nearby dumpster..

Quote Originally Posted by chas View Post
    Wow, we really get lazy and toy people on this site. CANS IN AMERICA COME WITH STOCK CAPS THAT ARE SHITTY! you have to order caps of the net to get ny fats and shit. [/b]
    im not a toy by the way i was just asking and making sure what kinda caps are on krylon cans think before calling people toys buddy[/QUOTE]

who asks that?!??!?
    and youre NOT toy?
    thats like your momma asking what kind of cap comes on my jock...

she should know by now. ha

if i fuckin drew on every can i had i would have a couple hundred cans just fuckin laying everywhere.. it'd be pretty gayyyy.. so i just ditch em in this big industrial dumpster right next to the yard
    O.M.C. FREIGHT WHORES

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i ditch mine in the closest dumpster.
    i write NOON.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by really weak goku View Post
    im not a toy by the way i was just asking and making sure what kinda caps are on krylon cans think before calling people toys buddy

who asks that?!??!?
    and youre NOT toy?
    thats like your momma asking what kind of cap comes on my jock...

she should know by now. ha[/quote]

that post is so old... he prolly burns you by now...
    Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    on twitter @BazerSix

i shove the cans up my ass and shit em out when i get home its like jail when u smuggle stuff

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

we should all probably start recycling them

now that i think about it...

that's so much metal that will be around lonnggggg after we're all dead and gone

even if you only bomb twice a month you're still probably throwing away at least 50 cans a year

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i did the math on a three month bombing spree... i went throu 23 cans of white 24 cans of flat black ,.. and 3 cans of montana glow the dark paint ... but that was when i was a super toy then .. and all that paint went to waste i'm bumming that i wasted all that paint on nothing .. but atleast i had fun and learned a lil can control .. thank god i rack 4 out of every 5 cans but it's still mad money ... i bought the montana thou i'm that good at racking throu glass cases yet ??
    Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains-- Ronsseau

Quote Originally Posted by *cept* View Post
    PARANOID!
    so not...

and heh, to the guy who thinks I'd actually go to jail...

I had to plea no contest 'cause I didn't wanna risk goin' to trial 'n kinda had a lot riding on it.

280 hours community service...fines...restitution...probation, no random drug screens though I do have to do a substance abuse evaluation but those are easy I'll just say I don't smoke no more.

This fucked my plans up a whole lot none the less.
    "If you're gonna shut up, graffiti and write!"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by AMAZ tbscrew View Post
    ...or leave them at the traintracks when i do shit there
    Dont throw them at the tracks dumb ass.. Thats what causes increased security at the layups and shit. Be smart take them with you and toss them in a dumpster on the way home. Dont leave trash and shit at your layup they catch up there not fuckin stupid.
    *580* Hardcore....
    Any "405" "918" or "580" Writers hit me up..
    *FUCK YOU AND YOUR CREW*

girlfriends making a lifesize robot statue out of them for an art project.
    im siked to see the end result.

I take my home except if I have to run ...
    The times I get them home with me I do some stuff on them
    and give ˙em to friends...
    Or just do like this one today and keep it:
    (I racked the breathing mask from the hospital, I was on a 24h visit
    because I got stung by a bee and I˙m allergic...)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default ...

yo who the fuck cares were u put ur cans. just ditch them anywere it doesnt matter. is having a forum on this really necessary

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you're right... who cares? so why'd you bump such a shitty thread ya imbecile?
    Quote Originally Posted by mtown View Post
    i smoke normally marlboro you know but it pisses me of if the shit comes in my mouth
    laturr

Quote Originally Posted by Subconcious View Post
    No jokes/true story: I had a friend who called one of those helplines and they told her straight up to do it. I swear to god, they were like "Do it. No one will miss you." I dunno if they were tryin some reverse-psychology or some shit, but it was fucked up. (She's fine, btw)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I don't know is this is a mistake, but a week or so ago i did a throw up in a river bed (dry obviously) and when I emptied one of my cans i just threw it a few feet away from me. Is that bad?
    fist.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Word, that was the first time I left my cans anywhere. It's a really chill spot so I don't think it will be a problem really.
    fist.

Quote Originally Posted by youngpurple View Post
    yo who the fuck cares were u put ur cans. just ditch them anywere it doesnt matter. is having a forum on this really necessary
    You created an account an bumped a 5 month old thread.... this isn't a forum you're referring to, its a thread, learn some grammar you might get a job at Burger King, and ditching your cans just anywhere can bring heat to a chill spot.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

not only will cans bring heat to a chill spot... but make sure there's no graffiti lying around. that really pisses them off.

i can't believe while skimming through this page i read shit like "stock caps are shitty". it makes me furious how my friend, who's toy as fuckin' balls, feels the need to spend 40 bucks on about 150 caps, that he throws away because he thinks they're disposable after 4 or so uses. fucking idiots. stock caps are straight, if you know how to use them. i don't see a problem with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    its not even the shemale shit.

you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.

Quote Originally Posted by sloppy_assasin168 View Post

um fuck will smith he had bad can control in the fresh prince theme

get some paint markers and draw small pieces on em and it will be your own collection...if you find other artist who do that you can even exchange "Can Pieces"

"Put it on their trains, on the lines they take to work, on their rooftops, on their highways, on anything just to make some people realize that culture isn't lost and that, at the very least, a small group of kids is fighting to keep it alive."
    -Coda

Quote Originally Posted by wrekstyle View Post
    get some paint markers and draw small pieces on em and it will be your own collection...if you find other artist who do that you can even exchange "Can Pieces"
    I would NEVER, and I mean N-E-V-E-R want any graff related item from you.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug