Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 84

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default War in the Middle East Disscusion

    Lets get it goin!

    Personally I beleive we SHOULD be there, and we shouldnt be in the withdrawal stage we are now, seems to me like everyone forgot 9/11 and the subsequent terrorist attacks (all failures) that have come in the years since, here in the US and abroad on our "peacetime" troops and allie countries.

    What you think?
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

    heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

    oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

    haha

    yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

    sucka ass fools!

    whut whut

    yo theme song
    ^Gesus

    did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in the house on haunted hill
    Posts
    1,238
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    you sir, are an idiot. but since there isnt really a thread on this, and it could potentially turn into a somewhat interesting topic, ill approve it for a little bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    She was faking to try and get you to finish cuz she didn't wanna fuck you.
    But you didn't so she pushed you off.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    under a bridge
    Posts
    104
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    man i have mixed feelings on it i believe 9 11 was a inside job to give us a reason to go there

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in the house on haunted hill
    Posts
    1,238
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    facts. post some facts to back up what you guys believe instead of just posting opinions
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    She was faking to try and get you to finish cuz she didn't wanna fuck you.
    But you didn't so she pushed you off.

  5. #5

    Default

    it was terrorists from iraq there is no way this was any inside job seriously how can some people even think that... sure geroge bush was a fuckn horrible president but really.... think about it....
    I do not graffiti... I only take pictures.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    under a bridge
    Posts
    104
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    idk man i honestly thinkour goverment is incredibly fucked up we just arent let in just personal opionion

  7. #7

    Default

    My country gave yall the middle finger and I'm glad.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    under a bridge
    Posts
    104
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    whats ya country

  9. #9

    Default

    New Fucking Zealand.

    We gave yall the finger when you tried to bring in nuclear weapons into our country and gave you the finger again at the start of these 2 bullshit wars.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    under a bridge
    Posts
    104
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    haha alright

  11. #11

    Default

    What's funny mate?
    You believe 911 was an 'inside job' now thats funny.

    edit: sorry but conspiracy theories I think are stupid. I mean first, can you imagine the logistics of creating that much of a lie? It just wouldn't be possible. And secondly, who gives a fuck even if it was. It happened and now we;re all paying for it.
    Last edited by .A.K.4.7.; 08-06-2010 at 02:13 AM.

  12. #12

    Default

    the war in iraq is rediculous, there's absolutely no reason for us to be there. they had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks, those were done by terrorists from afganistan. also to wage war on any country because of terrorists is also rediculous as terrorists do not represent the leadership of any country, rather a rebel group seperate from any country's leadership. i dont believe in war in general, especially not this war

    TMC/FCA

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irockyourass View Post
    ...they had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks, those were done by terrorists from afganistan...
    actually fifteen of the hijackers were from saudi arabia, two were from the united arab emirates, one was from egypt and one was from Lebanon.. not one was from afghanistan. the man who orchestrated and bank rolled the attack was a saudi who was based in afghanistan( osama bin laden).

    know your math before you spit out your "facts" son.

  14. #14

    Default

    well i dont think the government intention was to blow up twin towers but
    they did fund osama bin laden to defeat the soviet union in the 80s.
    and if play with fire youll get burned.... im not into full blown conpirecy but recent intelegence reveals the sas had osama in their sights and did fuck all...
    if anyone belives wat a politician says on face value they are retarded

    but aa if u belive invading a country and bombing them is the best way to stop angry radicalized nutjobs from becoming terrorists your not to bright.
    if anything this big ol oil drive we went on has created way more pissed of suiced bombers

    and if u go by the flimsy arsed logic that 1 action from 1 group of fundamentalists
    means we need to invade afgahnistan, that still dosnt explain why were in iraq
    cuss the guys who blew up the twin towers wernt from iraq

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    under a bridge
    Posts
    104
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the cannabis evangelist View Post
    well i dont think the government intention was to blow up twin towers but
    they did fund osama bin laden to defeat the soviet union in the 80s.
    and if play with fire youll get burned.... im not into full blown conpirecy but recent intelegence reveals the sas had osama in their sights and did fuck all...
    if anyone belives wat a politician says on face value they are retarded

    but aa if u belive invading a country and bombing them is the best way to stop angry radicalized nutjobs from becoming terrorists your not to bright.
    if anything this big ol oil drive we went on has created way more pissed of suiced bombers


    and if u go by the flimsy arsed logic that 1 action from 1 group of fundamentalists
    means we need to invade afgahnistan, that still dosnt explain why were in iraq
    cuss the guys who blew up the twin towers wernt from iraq
    deffinally right on that

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    under a bridge
    Posts
    104
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    but i believe it was partally conspiracy i believe we knew about it and didnt do all we could to stop it


    by the way theres a really weird picture by alex grey that im gonna post up on here when i get home from the gym if i remember

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    788
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Listen to Head of State by the Coup.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYvmz0Muw4U
    If there is hope, it lies in the writers.

    Quote Originally Posted by testing. View Post
    Only one of them in my pics was a bathroom. I figured why not.
    And I'm so hardcore, the door didn't even have a lock on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RMA View Post
    the other day I saw a giant dick that someone painted across an entire fucknig house top to bottom, that was the shit.

  18. #18

    Default

    The war on the middle east makes me feel humans shouldn't exist at all.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,765
    Credits
    97
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Half our tax dollars go to military spending. Our public schools, social programs, and pretty much everything else is in debt and have to make huge cuts in their budgets to keep their heads above water. We're rotting from the core outward. We don't need to establish allies in the middle east, they have to want democracy, otherwise it won't work. Bottom line is we have to pull our troops, thousands of humans are dying for what ultimately will be a failed campaign. But thats ok, lets not swallow our pride and keep throwing our money into the fire.

    We should have just set up some predator drones in Kuwait and dropped a few bunker busters on Osama and then called it a day.

    The whole thing is fucked, and it saddens me to think that people like AA still have their heads wedged up their assholes about this topic.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    under a bridge
    Posts
    104
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO View Post
    Half our tax dollars go to military spending. Our public schools, social programs, and pretty much everything else is in debt and have to make huge cuts in their budgets to keep their heads above water. We're rotting from the core outward. We don't need to establish allies in the middle east, they have to want democracy, otherwise it won't work. Bottom line is we have to pull our troops, thousands of humans are dying for what ultimately will be a failed campaign. But thats ok, lets not swallow our pride and keep throwing our money into the fire.

    We should have just set up some predator drones in Kuwait and dropped a few bunker busters on Osama and then called it a day.

    The whole thing is fucked, and it saddens me to think that people like AA still have their heads wedged up their assholes about this topic.
    yeah but if we did that it'd end the war and we dont want that to happen


 

Similar Threads

  1. South East Uk Graf
    By Silvar in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 11:12 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top