Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

War in the Middle East Disscusion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alchohlics_Anonymous, Aug 5, 2010.

Share This Page

1. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

Lets get it goin!

Personally I beleive we SHOULD be there, and we shouldnt be in the withdrawal stage we are now, seems to me like everyone forgot 9/11 and the subsequent terrorist attacks (all failures) that have come in the years since, here in the US and abroad on our "peacetime" troops and allie countries.

What you think?

2. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

you sir, are an idiot. but since there isnt really a thread on this, and it could potentially turn into a somewhat interesting topic, ill approve it for a little bit.

3. bekone1

bekone1 Banned

man i have mixed feelings on it i believe 9 11 was a inside job to give us a reason to go there

4. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

facts. post some facts to back up what you guys believe instead of just posting opinions

5. chill spots r my home

chill spots r my home Senior Member

it was terrorists from iraq there is no way this was any inside job seriously how can some people even think that... sure geroge bush was a fuckn horrible president but really.... think about it....

6. bekone1

bekone1 Banned

idk man i honestly thinkour goverment is incredibly fucked up we just arent let in just personal opionion

7. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

My country gave yall the middle finger and I'm glad.

8. bekone1

bekone1 Banned

whats ya country

9. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

New Fucking Zealand.

We gave yall the finger when you tried to bring in nuclear weapons into our country and gave you the finger again at the start of these 2 bullshit wars.

10. bekone1

bekone1 Banned

11. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

What's funny mate?
    You believe 911 was an 'inside job' now thats funny.

edit: sorry but conspiracy theories I think are stupid. I mean first, can you imagine the logistics of creating that much of a lie? It just wouldn't be possible. And secondly, who gives a fuck even if it was. It happened and now we;re all paying for it.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  12. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

the war in iraq is rediculous, there's absolutely no reason for us to be there. they had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks, those were done by terrorists from afganistan. also to wage war on any country because of terrorists is also rediculous as terrorists do not represent the leadership of any country, rather a rebel group seperate from any country's leadership. i dont believe in war in general, especially not this war

13. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

well i dont think the government intention was to blow up twin towers but
    they did fund osama bin laden to defeat the soviet union in the 80s.
    and if play with fire youll get burned.... im not into full blown conpirecy but recent intelegence reveals the sas had osama in their sights and did fuck all...
    if anyone belives wat a politician says on face value they are retarded

but aa if u belive invading a country and bombing them is the best way to stop angry radicalized nutjobs from becoming terrorists your not to bright.
    if anything this big ol oil drive we went on has created way more pissed of suiced bombers

and if u go by the flimsy arsed logic that 1 action from 1 group of fundamentalists
    means we need to invade afgahnistan, that still dosnt explain why were in iraq
    cuss the guys who blew up the twin towers wernt from iraq

14. bekone1

bekone1 Banned

deffinally right on that

15. bekone1

bekone1 Banned

but i believe it was partally conspiracy i believe we knew about it and didnt do all we could to stop it

by the way theres a really weird picture by alex grey that im gonna post up on here when i get home from the gym if i remember

16. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

17. G-soul

G-soul Senior Member

The war on the middle east makes me feel humans shouldn't exist at all.

18. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Half our tax dollars go to military spending. Our public schools, social programs, and pretty much everything else is in debt and have to make huge cuts in their budgets to keep their heads above water. We're rotting from the core outward. We don't need to establish allies in the middle east, they have to want democracy, otherwise it won't work. Bottom line is we have to pull our troops, thousands of humans are dying for what ultimately will be a failed campaign. But thats ok, lets not swallow our pride and keep throwing our money into the fire.

We should have just set up some predator drones in Kuwait and dropped a few bunker busters on Osama and then called it a day.

The whole thing is fucked, and it saddens me to think that people like AA still have their heads wedged up their assholes about this topic.

19. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Fuck everybody in the Middle East, there is no good guy. Fuck Iran, Fuck Iraq, Fuck Afghanistan, and FUCK ISRAEL! They are a waste of time and money, and we need to stop funding the war and Israel's war. After 9/11 we should have dropped 2 nukes and called it a day, it worked with japan and pearl harbor was nothing in comparison. If one of those terrorist ran countries try to get their hands on a nuke then bomb them. I feel for the citizens of Iraq who are slaughtered and are victims of genocide, but that's how it is in most 3rd world countries. Civil wars are never worth the effort.

20. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

Well, al-quida(sp) has "weapons of mass destruction"(LOL).
    wouldn't you think that they would use their "WMDs" if we attacked them?