Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Solid Paint Sticks Aka. Streakers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by BATER, Dec 6, 2005.

Share This Page

1. BATER

BATER Senior Member

Ok heres my problem i bought some streakers a couple of weeks ago and i split them. the thing is that when i started using them they would seperate from where their cut at and break off. I stuck them in the microwave for three seconds to see if they would bond together but they just melted in to a swirl which is good but not what i had in mind. so now i have some new streakers and i want to split them what are some good methods.

2. Bombers Ambition

Bombers Ambition Elite Member

when u cut it dont cut all the way through cut through the paint of both and open the label kinda slide have out and do the same with the other 1 and slide half of the other colour into it.. works for me

3. neaksta

neaksta Senior Member

just donttt push it out os far wen u do tags thats what worked for meee

4. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

yeah freeze it before and after you make it, if you can, leave it in the freezer, untill yourgoing to go out and use it, learn how much your tag takes up, and just rollout that ammount,
    untill then, hit the streets with the swirls, it prolly wont look too bad

5. moser

moser New Member

just cut it through the middle of the line that is located in the middle then put in both streaks you just diced together and freeze them it works for me

6. M A G

M A G Senior Member

your lucky to even have a streaker i cant find any.
    stop complaining and go bombing.

7. st3ve-ES

st3ve-ES Senior Member

whats the use of streakers?

8. cyens

cyens Senior Member

DUH I DUNNO!!!!

9. YNOT iN SF

YNOT iN SF Senior Member

i USe Steakers For Out Side it Really LAST A long Ass Time...
    i Use them on walls....the Flat Wall... not on buppy, rocky walls...
    or do what ever i dont care....

o i use them on windows too.................................................ESOLC( backwords)

10. VAbomber

VAbomber Banned

11. BATER

BATER Senior Member

This is for MAG the FAG streakers are easy to get on bombing science so I don't know why your complaining plus you can do some bad as color combinations depending on what angle your writing. So splicing them is much better than just a single color streaker

12. M A G

M A G Senior Member

you know you could always quote me.
    mag the fag gooood one you think that up yourself?
    some of us dont have all the money in the world therefore we need to rack and we cant rack off the internet now can we?

13. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

swirly is better
    seriously

next time, freeze it, then leave it by your heat register after splicing, then freeze it again
    then it wont split apart.
    but dont leave it on top of a heat radiator or do anything retarded like microwave it.

14. Seti

Seti Elite Member

best thing to do to make ur own streakers it empty a pritstick into a container then add the ink of choice then mash together for time over some boiling water..just like melting cholcolate lol.then just cram it back into the pritstick container windin it down all the way then throw it in the freezer and wait untill it goes hard again...i did it with some silver drwing ink and now i got 3 1 inch thik chrome streakers...boo yaah!!!

15. Wunce

Wunce Senior Member

yo homie POST SUM PICS OF YOU MAKING 1 OUTA DRAWING INK ;)

WHATS A PTITSTICK?

16. Seti

Seti Elite Member

i pritstick is a glue stick like u use in school...ill get some pics of the finished products

17. Seti

Seti Elite Member

18. markingz.

markingz. Banned

man thats a good idea i'm doing that next time :)

19. ArtUnderPressure

ArtUnderPressure New Member

For Sakura markers, can you just take the "marker" part out, cut it, splice it w/ another half and just put it back in the tube? I guess what i mean is, if I take the paint stick out, will the roller still work if i put it back in?

20. Bets369R

Bets369R Elite Member

you just need to put down pressure on it when you screw it back into the tube so that itll rethread itself and twist out.

also to the OP, just freeze it for like a day after you split it and make sure you cut it strait or itll have gaps where you cut crooked