Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Important! The New World Order..long Read

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PureSole, Dec 6, 2005.

Share This Page

1. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY ANTI-GOVERNMENT VIEWS AND IF YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT POLOTICS AND YOUR SURRONDINGS...

I will add on everyday

Okay, I know im a "noob" to this site. While I been sketching, I posted less on BS to finally research some stuff I believe in during the past month. This is a Long read so bear with me. READ THIS, if anything. This has a lot to do with you. Your life and freedom may depend on this information.

Okay, how to start, Im confused myself. One reason I write is expression. Im not a people person and normally many people are intimidated by my lack of people skills. Some of you may know some of this or all or more then me.

What if I were to tell you the Government was not what it seems? The united nations? All a conspiracy? Nope. A theory. All true.

Albert Einstien said something along the lines of " I do not know what weapons world war 3 will be fought with, but i know world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones"

WORLD WAR 3 IS SET FOR OUR LIFE TIME, LIKELY OUR " YOUTH " (before 30) (If you are in you are in your teens)

There is a secret society from Yale university known as skull and bones. It was founded in the 1800s by a man from an opium smuggling family. Both Bush and Kerry belong to this society. They induct about 15 members a year according to one report....Out of 300 million americans...the odds of this occuring is .00000005%.... :ph34r: Then they are both 9th cousins, twice removed (whatever that means) and trace their bloodlines to the Queen of England. THEN they were in a political presidency race??? CONSPIRACY?

The twin towers fell in under 10 seconds, the speed of free fall gravity. This is impossible without explosives. Fires have been in weaker buildings at greater intensity and they did not fall (example? Madrid 2005). The joints on the towers would need to have broken for it to fall on EACH FLOOR. Flares are seen in many videos of the twin towers.

NOMAD, the American airspace defense system was "abducted" by Dick Cheny on 9/11 and he wanted to be in charge. They government also ran "scenarios" of terrorisms and highjackings over the North east on 9/11 and the months leading up to it....CONSPIRACY?

NOMAD finally sent planes....from the farthest locations in the north east...where did you tax money go?? TO A HALF ASSED attempt to stop 9/11? Dick chenys organization (Don't remember what its called...Can be viewed at http://lonelantern.org ...go to the LSS Collective and watch the first movie) Called for a modern day pearl harbour to control the masses.

It is rumored that a plane shot down the final plane which was aimed for D.C. and the white house, which would have allowed martial law to occur had in not been for one brave soldier.

Afghanistan opium production has gone up 400% according to BBC news after 9/11...Skull and bones anyone? Without 9/11 Iraq could not be invaded for oil...which is Bush families main money source.

The man who owned the twin towers buyed a 80 billion dollar contract in July and demanded 80 billion for each tower after 9/11. He also claimed the firemen demolished the tower a block away. The government had no anwser. "We do not know"- 9/11 comission report for Amerikkka.

The mayor of New york order all evidence be sold to China as scrap metal, which he later commented "I didnt know we needed it"...He used to be a prosecter...know something about cover ups?

Then the metal from one tower was at the melting point of alluminum after 5 days and water being sprayed on it...EXPLOSIVES????
    TO BE CONT.

"SAVE YOUR SELF. STOCK WATER, FOOD, GUNS, AMMO"
    THE REVOLUTION IS COMING. DONT BE A SHEEP.

2. Bombers Ambition

Bombers Ambition Elite Member

3. jekl>AN

jekl>AN Senior Member

someone should make tagging hobos a sport

4. ghostbusta5

ghostbusta5 Elite Member

to lazy to read it can someone sum it up for me?

We Canadians dont give a bumfuck about those american corupt bullshit anyway :lol:.....hhaah bush is a faggot

5. S8nt

S8nt Senior Member

sweet jesus either u are trippin bad or it has messed with ur mind.......

The twin towers fell in under 10 seconds, the speed of free fall gravity. This is impossible without explosives. Fires have been in weaker buildings at greater intensity and they did not fall (example? Madrid 2005). The joints on the towers would need to have broken for it to fall on EACH FLOOR. Flares are seen in many videos of the twin towers.

UMMMM i might be wrong but isnt a huge fucking fuel tank an explosive and what about the weight of a plain in mardid was there a 747 logded in the middle of it.

i mean i aint no bush lover fuck him n the horse he rode in on but please man opium smugglin bush?...............and WW3 man jesus will come back before that

I will add on everyday....... please dont

6. YANKNY-718

YANKNY-718 Elite Member

WOW, this is some really good shit man.

7. Hack.

Hack. Elite Member

umm it's called the illumunati.
    and skull and bones is also known as chapter 332 which actually comes from germany.
    and it's much older than the 1800's
    try the druids.

and look at your money, see the all seeing eye on the bill? it's an illuminatist symbol, the all seeing eye, and the latin below it, it's roughly translated into "new world order" in modern day english.

and the federal reserve, you know, the place you americans print money, it's a private institution, yeah that's right, it's privately owned and they sell american money to the american government and charge them interest.

hack.
    always comin through with the power of knowledge.

8. Puffer

Puffer Senior Member

ahaha yeahh, but i check and i didnt see no flares tho, i donno i kinda believe it, not really

9. Jughead

Jughead Elite Member

this kinda shit trips me out i no a guy where i occasionly stop by his house when im hammed and he always explains all these weird ass conspiracies, like how the government puts flouride in ur water so u cant remember ur dreams , or how george bush and osoma bin ladens famlies planned the 911 attacks, or fukn goin way in detail into the evil ways of freemasons, i dont no if i believe it, usually its made up by weird ass motherfukers that got nothin better to do, still trips me out tho, if ur into this political shit or find it interestin , listen to rage against the machine :blink: there the shit and sing about weird ass consipracies and fucked up government shit

10. AMAZ tbscrew

AMAZ tbscrew Elite Member

umm..dose it matter like seriously...bush is a fag..he let all this shit happen and all he had 2 say was...lets go 2 war....that fuckin flamin fag..hes wastin so much money over there and he aint doin shit besides killin our own people...

fuck bush

11. st3ve-ES

st3ve-ES Senior Member

that eye thing always freaked me out

it's like a symbol that they're always watching us or some shit weiiiiiird

12. -save

-save Senior Member

what eye thing?

13. -ambient-

-ambient- Senior Member

Actually, Novus Ordo Seclorum mean "New Order of the Ages" not "New World Order." And the Federal Reserve is actually our banking system, regulated by a board of governors elected by the President and the Senate.

But don't worry, ignorance is cool and so are foreigners trying to create panic.

14. st3ve-ES

st3ve-ES Senior Member

on the back of the 1 dollar bill.

15. S8nt

S8nt Senior Member

^ on the dollar

you know what is a waste nascar what a fucking waste a fuel just for some left turns

16. st3ve-ES

st3ve-ES Senior Member

17. YANKNY-718

YANKNY-718 Elite Member

bush is tryning our own enemy.

FUCK BUSH.

18. Hack.

Hack. Elite Member

Actually, Novus Ordo Seclorum mean "New Order of the Ages" not "New World Order." And the Federal Reserve is actually our banking system, regulated by a board of governors elected by the President and the Senate.

But don't worry, ignorance is cool and so are foreigners trying to create panic. [/b][/quote]
    oh really?
    i think you should watch the film i have my friend.
    there's a good 2 hour documentary about the federal reserve, i belive it's called 'the biggest robbery in history" i duinno it's some underground documentary my friend hooked up.

and "new order of the ages"
    hmm
    decypher that.just a little.notice the similarity?

oh and about the federal reserve being government run...
    read THIS

but dont worry, cuz being a dumbass douchebag is cool too and so are children that have no clue what they are talking about.

so go sit down and shut up.

19. -ambient-

-ambient- Senior Member

Oh, yeah, that All-Seeing Eye also represents God on the seal. It hovers about a thirteen level pyramid (Thirteen colonies) and is surrounded by the phrase Annuit Coeptis "It (meaning the Eye) is favorable to our undertakings" and the number 1776 is inscribed in the bottom of the pyramid.

People can make whatever movies they like, and you can twist around every little tiny piece of information to make it say what they want it to say. "New Order of the Ages" is completely different than "New World Order." If they wanted to say "New World Order," they would have fucking said "New World Order" Novus Order MUNDI.

And I didn't say that the Federal Banks aren't privately owned. It's not a secret, your high school text book tells you that. I was saying that its practices are overseen by the Federal government.

I'm not your friend, dick.

20. st3ve-ES

st3ve-ES Senior Member

okay i get it better now