Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i can see quite good in the dark must be cos im ginger?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i can see fine in the dark but if i really needed light i would use anything i could get my hands on

I use a hand crank powered LED, so i just push down on it with my hand and it makes a bright fading light so even when im in the dark i get a glimpse o where im painting and which lines go where.

i use my phone lol. jus set the back light on for longer and press a button every once in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sli View Post
    they gotz these old school things dats hella fashionable too... dey called FANNY PACKS fuck yeh lets bring em back
    "Stop, I can't take no more, why is the police steady knockin' at my door. 24/7 the feds be trippin', they said some banks was robbed and I fit the description, but thats drama so save it for your mama. Im not criminal minded punk po-lice, I'm a dope ryme dealer, not a money stealer"

T.I.P. MAC DRE
    (THIZZ IN PEACE)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fucking buy the prestiege edition of call of duty modern warfare 2, the ones that come with nightgoggles, and you'd fucking be like splintercell tagging up names and the police come and like you gone like a ninja

theres this mini led light for 20 buks at home depot that my dad got i use that sometimes or theres this way to mod a flash light to make it way better
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnkjvEdeIlc
    Quote Originally Posted by flask1995 View Post
    or you can use like those paint roller things to tag high spots where no one can't tag besides with a ladder.

and you can make a little bonfire with the paint brush's while your trying to get the spot
    Quote Originally Posted by weakfingers View Post
    If you cant properly type on a computer you probably don't have enough wrist strength to use a can properly.
    77 CREW

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bumpin the dormant threads!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i use my phone, but i usualy dnt need 2 much light
    Connecticut writers hit me up!!!

I hate painting at night. Very few well lit spots. Daytime is really the only way to go. You look a lot less sketch walking around during the day, especially in strange areas.

The only fun thing to do at night is just tag with mops/markers/whatever in normally busy residential/business areas.
    Don't fight against the simps!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    Fuck dude, did I jut get trolled?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ya...donno bout you guys but why is it that the most commen sense ideals of doing graff are questioned...Why the hell would you bring light to an out doors spot...??

Not like you can paint and hold a light and if you DID bring some one and you got a pack full o paint, a flash light and all that...what the hell are you tryin to do get caught and look like an idiot at the same time...??

Remember somethin...Graff is about doin it at good spots but also keep in mind to use whats around you and try to bring as lil as possible.

All in all, heres your answer to this dumb waste of a read thread.

Use moonlight, and wait for the Moon to be in the right phase if anything, other than that, quit bein a pussy and do other spots in the mean time.

There now we don't gotta waste anymore time in this stupid thread and get on with our lives.

Quote Originally Posted by TheToy View Post
    Toys lining toys is why graffiti is the way it is...

Two steps forward, one step back. A toy lining a toy is irony at its finest.

Legit Trades...
    H3TTING3R
    ohgawdxcarcrash
    Zennegan

EYE ON THE BALL...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by flask1995 View Post
    fucking buy the prestiege edition of call of duty modern warfare 2, the ones that come with nightgoggles, and you'd fucking be like splintercell tagging up names and the police come and like you gone like a ninja
    Really dude...I'm gonna put this in my sig...This is why graffiti is goin down the fuckin drain. xE

Quote Originally Posted by TheToy View Post
    Toys lining toys is why graffiti is the way it is...

Two steps forward, one step back. A toy lining a toy is irony at its finest.

Legit Trades...
    H3TTING3R
    ohgawdxcarcrash
    Zennegan

EYE ON THE BALL...

i live in new york city, light can become an issue haha

moon light a flashlight is so obvious