Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

yeah bring a big light so they see you great one but what i use ibring like a bic lighter or sumthin or use a cell phone for a sec it pretty bright and it looks pretty nomal i would only use a big light in a sewer tunnle or sumthing like that

start doing the fill really heavy coated in paint then light the paint on fire and do the outline then run like hell and hope u dont end up burning down the building
    no bitches i aint banned them dumbass cant baned ppl they suspended me till the 29 big fucking deal them stupid ass hoes wait till i get back bitches

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

why is this thread alive again?
    pfft.
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

i use my mobile phone's light, works decent not to much light produced to be able to see it from a distance.

take small flash light and put it on the ground near the wall like standing so the light comes down to up against the wall

i just bring a flashlite with me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ye see wit a do is fart in a jar n then light it an quickly put the lid on. this way ye get a very bright light and also a timer as the fart only burns for say 6mins so ul no how long yeev been painting for.

Quote Originally Posted by vegimite on toast View Post

$RUNCI$CHENZO$MONKEY$TOXUS$SIKA$MEEKUSSS

i like them all, theyre the cunts i think of when i see the UK thread

why dont you just take those lights they use that go real high in the sky like the batman signal
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Arial\'>&quot;I WRITE&quot;</span></span></span>

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cellphone or fire

[QUOTE]yeah bring a big light so they see you great one but what i use ibring like a bic lighter or sumthin or use a cell phone for a sec it pretty bright and it looks pretty nomal i would only use a big light in a sewer tunnle or sumthing like that

Word
    FT CREW.

yeah bring a big light so they see you great one but what i use ibring like a bic lighter or sumthin or use a cell phone for a sec it pretty bright and it looks pretty nomal i would only use a big light in a sewer tunnle or sumthing like that
    word
    FT CREW.

moonlight, in 15 minutes your eyes adjust and u can see well enough to paint.... peace
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>(jhap @ Mar 27 2005, 03:27 PM)
    Where do all of you playas get those bad ass mutha fucka stencils? If you make them, which i know some of you hatas do, tell the rest of us how.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>(sIR204,Mar 4 2006, 09:34 PM)
    fuck i&#39;ll suck your dick for some paint. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>SMTXgraffin,Mar 4 2006, 09:?? PM
    PM me </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

^^lmao, anyone else suck dick for paint ?

&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination

I have no life, talk to me.

AIM: we1rdaustin
    yahoo: the_infamous_ legend

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^^ Yeah, wtf i never knew writers brang lights hahaha. Meh. Maybe i should try it sometime.
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'color:white\'><span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'><u>WORD IS BOND</u></span></span></span>

my advice is dont take advantage of a good thing if they caught u but let u go they could of brung u to the police station and then u know ... i would say dont go back find a different place

(THE ABOVE POST SHOULD BE TOTTALY DISREGARDED
    ANYTHING SAID IS 100% FICTIONAL
    I DO NOT DO NOR CONDONE VANDALISM OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

one word nightvisiongoggles

u have many nightvisiongoogles?

get a whole bunch of glow in the dark stickers and stick em somewhere where it could shin on your place to tag.. :lol:
    Romp1 "ROMPTASTIK"
    !<|T.O.K|>!
    -taste our kidz-
    VA's on that Good Life..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dope.
    SLABA

I use a Glow stick... But not one of them cheap shits u buy at the skating ring.. I tried it once.. when i went writing by my self.. work good doe... - use the one from home-depo last 12 hours .. and if i dont have that i use my cell phone
    RETIRED and out of COMMISSION

i have a really small petzl headlight thts really small and light, it has alot of different settings and the redlight setting is really good because its not as noticable and it doesnt hurt your natural night vision like normal lights, and obviosly its hands free, and u can also turn it on normal light thats brighter for doing technical stuff. check it out its called the petzl emergency headlamp