Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HxC Kids That 'Write'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger, Dec 13, 2005.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

[]ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger Elite Member

well i have yet to seen a thread on us hardcore kids. soooooo what up!? im sure there are going to be some of those god damn kids who say dumb thread, stupid idea! DON'T COME IN WITH THAT NEGETIVE BULLSHIT! i just wanna know whats going on in other hardcore scenes across the planet. peace.

:ph34r: ninjas love gearing up for tha pit! spin kick to your dome!

2. yerp

yerp Member

yoo im into hardcore. south jersey

3. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

CT, were more hardcore than anyone you know.

kicking the little groups of emo faggots at shows is the shit. theyre like, "oh, if i put my arm out when kids dance near me its okay" fuck that, if youre a dude wearing makeup and girl jeans, youre getting flying squirell'd

4. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

nice! some good replys! yep big ups to the 303! denver hardcore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!

5. []ASeR-ONe[]paint slinger

:ph34r: ninjas hate emo fucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL EM ALL!

6. Scene*

Scene* Elite Member

I dont care what your opinion is but this is a stupid thread. In art there is no discrimination considering what music you listen too or the way you dress. If there is there shouldnt be because it does not matter. Graff is not measured on what clothes you look like just on how good your style is and how your can control is. If your going to have this mentaility get off the fucking website you mindless drone.

love,
    Scene
    hardcore kid dissng hardcore kid

7. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

shut up, suburban kids are more hardcore then all u fucks, well stab a motherfucker cus were too horny and over saturated with tv and media.. its not them city kids u have to worry about its me cus i'm so damn hardcore shyeaa watch out niggas, King of Prussia kids reprazent well fuck u up yea were more hardcore then all u cats yea yea fuck fuck

chuckle chuckle chuckle

8. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

theres a hip hop thread, and a ska thread

and im sure theres more kids here that listen to hardcore than tehre are that listen to ska.

9. st3ve-ES

st3ve-ES Senior Member

So hardcore is going around beating up 13 year olds wearing girls jeans now?

Why don't some of youse list some MUSIC..fuck iti this will be closed anyway.

10. Scene*

Scene* Elite Member

dude hardcore has become a fucking fad
    i admit i used to wear girl pants and rock the fucking choppy hair
    now i dont for the soul reason that everyone does it
    if you go to a mall or a coffee shop you will see at least 13 kids wearing the girl pants and the as i lay dying shirt
    suburban teenage kids try the hardest to be anti-conformists but nowadays the only way to anti-conform is to conform because when you think about it everyone wears the same shit in different minorities but the only way to be different and not conform is to dress different and not do the stuff all the bitchs do
    philosophy by me
    you catch the drift?

11. antirobot46

antirobot46 Member

816 mothafuckas....

p.s. fuck da suburbs, kid.... da city will eat u alive....and no one would care

12. DARK1

DARK1 Senior Member

13. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

man, fuck those kids, they arent hardcore. if you think thats hardcore by wearing girl jeans and gelled hair then youre sadly mistaken. and for this kid who wanted to hera some MUSIC, slick the link in my sig. now theres some hardcore shit.

hahaha, dont take em seriously though, cause theyre not a serious band

14. antirobot46

antirobot46 Member

15. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

hardcore is prolly one of the most mistaken Genre's today.

if youre gonna generalize us by what we look like, then have it be about Bubble vests and fitted hats, not like this

[Broken External Image]:http://myspace-027.vo.llnwd.net/00353/72/01/353711027_l.jpg
    ^prime example of someone who ISNT REALLY HARDCORE

16. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

..SF...
    hXc
    ColorBlind life style!
    Punk is dead Shave your head!

17. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

18. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

i agree, i'm not into hardcore music or wut not, i don't dress very hardcore, i hate emo fags, if i was being muged and i found a jagged piece of glass somone wud walk away with glass in there chest... i don't like being called a unconformist cus its played out. i'm not goth or anyhting i am who i am, i'm a suburban kid, catch me in a good mood i'm not gonna do much but chill out and hang, catch me in animlistic mood and i do lots of fun things, word to that poster, i think i'm gonna print it out and make huge versions

don't shave ur head, just get all ur friends together and give each other mohawks so u can walkaround and look intimadating B)

19. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

today, hardcore kids look almost borderline ghetto-thugish

20. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

there not hardcore there fags