• DOK!

10 41.67%
  • ballpoint

14 58.33%

Thread: One More Poll

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wow good thing theres a null vote button
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>see that is the useless, pointless chit chat that we need more of. thank you ume for blessing this thread with your amazing skills at being useless .
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

null

null

Sixteen ounces to a pound, twenty more to a ki
    A five minute sentence hearing and you&#39;re no longer free

(&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

null
    Sons

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

null
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i do all my pieces with ketchup and mustard..</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'> </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>k i just took a huge crap and really defaced my toilet seat, i juss started writing and i just wanted to know how do i actually wipe my ass? does montana make toilet paper spray? and should i clean my ass wif rusto or krylon? i searched and cuddnt find a thread on dis i realllllyyy neeeeeed to kno thx uj very much kk </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'> </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>does it have to be 4 letters? y does everyone want 4 letters? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'> </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>how about when you tell you girlfriend that you can get it up cause you ran outa paint and walmart is closed</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    anyone who says tagging aint for white ppl should choke on a dick
    +1&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

nulllll null null nulll k its getting boring

null

Originally posted by JETc17@Dec 14 2005, 11:26 PM
    HHHHHOT BURNN&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; hahaha

bust-a-nut inside your eye, to show u where i cum from
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh no....... Ballpoint, good job, u need to kill these mouse pad battles tho, they aint cool.

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>I maintain this paradise on this earth With tha &quot;Shut tha Fuck up Style&quot; for what the shit is worth-ODB</span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707 &#064; Dec 16 2005, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>thas funny.. im gonna get drunk an Fuck Mateo, yo fr real. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (BS@24&#045;7)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Thanks AIDZ, Your post will be previewed by a moderator before it is added to this topic</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    WUFOREVER.COM

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ight doki thats good but how abouts u get up off ur ass go out into a place i like to call the REAL world,get some REAL paint,go to a REAL layup and do a REAL piece

suck ass toys
    im sick of see&#39;ing toy battles in here.. <_<

i wouldve burned both of you....
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'colorink\'>SONE3. PTW.LTD.AWA.AK.SBA</span></span></span>

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

need more paint battles :-/
    less computer battles. . .

neway - dok woulda been better if he had used the whol car top to bottom. all he woulda had to do was make a quick background first

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wtf, please tell me those aren&#39;t made on the comp. this is the most toyest idea i have seen in... ever.. null they both suck anyways

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

while i myslef prolly cant make some of that shit i must say i realy dont want to.

so props to both of you on your E-Graff Talent, but im all about paint and sketches.

NULL

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yes people, please, enough with the vandal squad battles.
    Can&#39;t you battle through vandalsquad alone?
    No need to pollute BS with this BS.

And come on guys, please dont consider this computer graf.
    Digital graffiti is a legitimite artform. It takes knowledge of the programs, knowledge of graf in general, time, patience, problem solving, and strikingly good looks. And alot of the time it takes special hardware like Wacom tablets, or Tablet PC&#39;s.

Vandalsquad take a mouse and a less than adequate knowledge of graffiti.

shhhhhhhhhhhhit the place sucks asss

computer graffiti is terrible.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by JETc17@Dec 14 2005, 11:26 PM
    by god its a miracle