446 74.83%
  • had somewhat of a tutor

117 19.63%
  • had somebody hold your hand the whole way to teach you

6 1.01%
  • bites off somebody else

27 4.53%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

DENVER the 303! 5280 MILE HIGH SUCKAS!!!!
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i was influences by kids to start, but me and my best friends started teaching ourselves way back in the day. and now some of my new friends have gotten into writing and im kind of thier tutor. well atleast at first but now they have grown into their own styles and we just feed off eachother and grow to be even better.

fiftyTWOeightyMOBBSTER$

*R.I.P.*WASTER12
    MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT.

self tought

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah right 95% of you saw some dope graff and tried to recreate it, doesn't mean you are still a biter. but shit most writers start out as biters

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

me and my friend were like spray paintin random shit ,and my friend is like we need to write a graffiti nickname ,and thats how i got into graffiti and i bit ppl for like a year
    writers in san francisco pm me

i started from scratch no tutor no natural artistic ability.. i gotta work like fuck to get my shit where it is right now and will continue to work like fuck to progress more. bastard natural talent mofos. ^_^
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

ill die before your name does. waster12

Originally posted by `~SNEK~'@Dec 15 2005, 08:50 PM
    and btw.. im gonna be upping stateyourname... so look out for my posts... itll be up tommorow.. and it wont be on dis user name... just to make it a little game for you guys...:lol:

ill start upping it now...
    state your name was kinda gay. do you have City Space? upload that shit.. ive been wanting to see it

nah i dont..... i never even heard of it before....
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'colorink\'>SONE3. PTW.LTD.AWA.AK.SBA</span></span></span>

Originally posted by `~SNEK~&#39;@Dec 15 2005, 08:41 PM
    i upped ART OF STORY TELLING.. the graf movie.. i only gave it to about 2 people which leaves about 23... so if you want it... hurry da fuck up... only 23 left mofucka... FIRST COME FIRST SERVE&#33;&#33;&#33;
    http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0R3DIOE...DV2BPJXHQGIN85T
    that pissed me right off was downloadin it then halfway through me computer fucked up tried to get it again but it wouldnt let me
    piece of shit computer :angry:
    THE SCRAWLINGS OF A GRAFFITI WRITER CAN GO UNDETECTED UNLESS A SERIES OF SIMILAR EVENTS OCCUR

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I went to the graffiti university of japan

Originally posted by unknown_1+Dec 16 2005, 07:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (unknown_1 @ Dec 16 2005, 07:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-`~SNEK~&#39;@Dec 15 2005, 08:41 PM
    i upped ART OF STORY TELLING.. the graf movie.. i only gave it to about 2 people which leaves about 23... so if you want it... hurry da fuck up... only 23 left mofucka... FIRST COME FIRST SERVE&#33;&#33;&#33;
    http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0R3DIOE...DV2BPJXHQGIN85T
    that pissed me right off was downloadin it then halfway through me computer fucked up tried to get it again but it wouldnt let me
    piece of shit computer :angry: [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, my computer fucked up also like 3/4 into the download.. and the computer went all fucked and the download didnt finish.. so now i have 3/4 a movie FUCK YOU SNEK&#33; lol

Originally posted by `~SNEK~&#39;@Dec 16 2005, 06:21 AM
    nah i dont..... i never even heard of it before....
    Its a movie about vancouver graff.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

taught my self

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

self taught
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>see that is the useless, pointless chit chat that we need more of. thank you ume for blessing this thread with your amazing skills at being useless .
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

SNEK check your PM&#39;s
    THE SCRAWLINGS OF A GRAFFITI WRITER CAN GO UNDETECTED UNLESS A SERIES OF SIMILAR EVENTS OCCUR

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

still self teaching, with the kind help of all you fellow BSers

you kno.. thats the problem with people on this forum... you try to help em.. if ya fuck up.. they tell you to fuck off..... =( that makes me sad....
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'colorink\'>SONE3. PTW.LTD.AWA.AK.SBA</span></span></span>

if i was taught by someone else, i wouldnt be able to handle it.. like wheres the self motivation and sence of acomplishment of being taught by someone else?

i think he means helped cos graffiti aint somethin that you can teach just be pushed in the right direction

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i started as a biter... then i realised how gay it is to bite so i started tweaking my letters and eventually came up with my own style....
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i do all my pieces with ketchup and mustard..</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'> </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>k i just took a huge crap and really defaced my toilet seat, i juss started writing and i just wanted to know how do i actually wipe my ass? does montana make toilet paper spray? and should i clean my ass wif rusto or krylon? i searched and cuddnt find a thread on dis i realllllyyy neeeeeed to kno thx uj very much kk </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'> </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>does it have to be 4 letters? y does everyone want 4 letters? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'> </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>how about when you tell you girlfriend that you can get it up cause you ran outa paint and walmart is closed</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    anyone who says tagging aint for white ppl should choke on a dick
    +1&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

i tought my self.