Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fula (says Awful)

81 83.51%
  • Mute (says Pesk)

16 16.49%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fula Vs. Mute

yep...there ya go. Fucked up my letters with the permant markers but oh well.

how could someone not vote 4 fula?

Hahahaha, mute you hardcore thug. The way you talk you'd imagine you actually had some skill. Obviously not. My vote goes to null. You both suck.

i cant believe that all the shit you were talkin looks like you talked that sketch out aswell
    even tho you had the advantage of knowin what you gotta burn you still couldnt do it pretty lame
    THE SCRAWLINGS OF A GRAFFITI WRITER CAN GO UNDETECTED UNLESS A SERIES OF SIMILAR EVENTS OCCUR

i dunno why everyone hates on fula, sure he acan be a dick, but , hot shit nonetheless, gets my vote.

Peace
    You couldnt rock a crowd if medusa was ya hype man.

Did Fula even know this battle was going down?
    I seen him post that same pic in the blackbook thread.
    Anyways Fula won. You fucked up those letters Mute.
    .PROSPERITY.

Fula's character is nice

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ! PrOPeRr ! .aOk.cRu.@Dec 16 2005, 09:09 AM
    Did Fula even know this battle was going down?
    I seen him post that same pic in the blackbook thread.
    Anyways Fula won. You fucked up those letters Mute.
    yeah I did.(pm's)

I like parts of your handsyle mute. pretty dope
    In the beginning, God created thug mansion and the earth
    (Genesis 1:1)

Because I came down from thug mansion, not to do my own will but the will of him that sent me. (John 6:38)

hahaha now its MUTE makin the excuses.. mute sucks dick, fula takes the cake
    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
    <span style=\'color:green\'>Lucky Buddha</span>

Originally posted by tortured artist@Dec 16 2005, 10:31 AM
    how is it mute making the excuses? You know that persons user name is FULA for a reason.. hes not mute hahaha.mute hasnt posted on this topic once yet.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i dunno about this

i wouldnt be surprised to find out that snow2skate and mute are the same guy.

Their work is very similar, similar letter strcuture, the 3d concpets are the exact same, and the colouring.
    And the handstyles are practically identical

and snow2skate is here defending mute, while mute is not here.

i could be wrong, but it seems pretty obvious to me from here.

im going to agree and say you both suck.

Originally posted by koper@Dec 16 2005, 11:04 AM
    i dunno about this

Their work is very similar, similar letter strcuture, the 3d concpets are the exact same, and the colouring.

snow2skate lives in my town of Kelowna, B.C. Canada and he writes recs, check the kelowna thread if you have to

i dunno about this

wow, ur one hell of a dumbass.
    I wasnt gaurding anyone. I hate mutes guts. But I was just stating a point.
    And im deeply offended that you would stick me at a level as low as mutes work.
    Especially from someone who im better then.
    You need to brush up on my work. Mutes 3d skills are knowwhere near mine also.
    And ive only done one sketch that even looked remotly close to that of his.

Originally posted by snow2skate+Dec 16 2005, 10:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (snow2skate @ Dec 16 2005, 10:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tortured artist@Dec 16 2005, 10:31 AM
    how is it mute making the excuses? You know that persons user name is FULA for a reason.. hes not mute hahaha.mute hasnt posted on this topic once yet. [/b][/quote]
    shit from what i kno, mute called out fula sayin that fula was full of excuses (which was true) but when it came down to battle time mute says the permanant marker fucked him up and from the looks of it fula smoked him style wise
    &quot;Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.&quot;

i dunno about this

koper u might jus be right, cause snow2skate and mute seem to be more tight than cheap white rice, nevertheless backin eachother up like to fags goin at it doggystyle
    &quot;Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.&quot;

Originally posted by tortured artist+Dec 16 2005, 12:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tortured artist @ Dec 16 2005, 12:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-koper@Dec 16 2005, 11:04 AM
    i dunno about this

koper u might jus be right, cause snow2skate and mute seem to be more tight than cheap white rice, nevertheless backin eachother up like to fags goin at it doggystyle [/b][/quote]
    Did i not just explain this or are you blind?
    I HATE MUTE and mute HATES ME&#33;
    AND I AM BETTER THEN MUTE BY A LONG SHOT&#33;
    Your new kids to this site need to read up on your shit before thinkin shit.

Nice job Fula. I like your painted &#39;awful&#39; peice in mutes &#39;calling out&#39; thread.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

christ. . . after all that shit YOU were talking mute
    you got destroyed
    and btw, ur K looks lyk an H

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: