Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 46 1234561121 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

first actually graffiti piece, not talking about scribbling on the school tables in 5th grade.
    First thing i did is tag a wall in a toilet d:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

your mom

no beef but this is wack thread

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

friends basement

Originally posted by Michael@Dec 19 2005, 02:34 PM
    first actually graffiti piece, not talking about scribbling on the school tables in 5th grade.
    that doesn't make sense
    a tag IS a scribble so it is for sure no "graffiti piece"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

paper B)

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my desk at school

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

there has ben a thread like this along time ago.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol

the lining of my moms uterus! big ups
    A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy." "Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with nutrients." The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally, after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree. THE LESSON - Bull shit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by fuckin villan View Post
    the lining of my moms uterus! big ups
    ROFLFUCKINCOPTER.

Quote Originally Posted by a maze View Post
    cool, I know a guy that has two momz. One looks like a dude, though.

I Write Cel.
    BCV CREW

road sign
    Fuck the future generations what have they ever done for us?

first painted tag I did was on the side of a pizza place which I got chased down by the owner.

my moms uterus...
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'colorink\'>SONE3. PTW.LTD.AWA.AK.SBA</span></span></span>

When i was in grade 4 i used to see this guy "kwis" he was everywhere around my area, that&#39;s what got me interested. And one day i was walking home down an alley and i found like a paint stick or something and i picked it up and did 3 of these scribble tags that didn&#39;t say anything on the garbage can. That was the first time i actually "tagged" something.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

a bus shelter, gee im hard&#33;
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Klaz)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>damn I wish i was kongo</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    FACE IT, YOUR TOO BASIC, YOUR NEVER GUNA MAKE IT, LIKE CHILDREN WALKING THROUGH ANTARCTICA, BUTT NAKED

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by selc himself+Dec 19 2005, 08:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (selc himself @ Dec 19 2005, 08:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Michael@Dec 19 2005, 02:34 PM
    that doesn&#39;t make sense
    a tag IS a scribble so it is for sure no "graffiti piece" [/b][/quote]
    ^^word&#33;
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Klaz)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>damn I wish i was kongo</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    FACE IT, YOUR TOO BASIC, YOUR NEVER GUNA MAKE IT, LIKE CHILDREN WALKING THROUGH ANTARCTICA, BUTT NAKED

an electrical box on a semi-busy intersection.

&quot;I sleep next to women that I don&#39;t deserve, they like to hurt my pride, while I work their nerves&quot;

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegimite on toast &#064; Nov 17 2005, 02:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (FadeProof &#064; Nov 17 2005, 04:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ*ÂÂ* natives are dope, i&#39;m one.
    one part native, one part writer, one part skater.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Do you come assembled? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

:unsure: I dont even remember...A stop sign ?
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack uprock
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimo13
    i dunno. u can sit n work on ya styles, u can get over it and go paint neway u gan go bag up supplies, u can go to yo girls house and get sum ass, u can go fuck up toys...do wutever tha fuck u wanna do, wuts a little water gonna do???
    yeah totally! thats grafftastic. jackass.
    Do these boxes make my sig look phat?

twas the summer of 56, me and my boy huck finn got tired of whitewashing this fence, so he dared me to put my name up on the walls. oh what a day that was, we were chased over 5 counties for this grave injustice, i kid you not. by the time we got back to town, we missed supper and the local jug bands performance. in the long run it was worth it though, as my name still lives on in st petersburg to this very day