Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891424 ... LastLast

Who in their right mind says "RAWKED"
    may my cans bring color to the world and my paint never freeze!
    Save - Winter '05

probably bathroom wall like everyone else.

My first tag was a SKOOL...haha....i taged up all the DORRS on the outside....the skools in LANWDALE....

THAT WAS THE FUICKEN BEST I WAS ONLY 10...

I have been writen MORNIX scince i was about 8 haha....

i need some help with the new fade style can someone EMAIL me,...

a piece of paper was the first thing i wrote on duh :lol:
    no seriously the first thing i ever tagged was one of those green electrical box things, i love those green electrical box things......
    I was the second person to post on page 2000 of the good afternoon thread, yay!!!!!

and yes, its a nerf gun. that shits got a lazer on it
    ^^^^^^^
    Havoc411

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

HTC!!!!!

Demod msfyt.....
    Bring back havik, and anyone else banned because of msfyts rampage...

Green electrical boxes rule..
    (&quot_(&quot

this is stupid, why does it matter? The first thing i hit was your mom's dick.

Scribbling on the desks since 3rd grade. But with a marker was a bathroom wall (Like everybody else)

made belive i was tying my shoe and hit a silver electrical pole theres like 3 on each block or watever, works good incase some ones walkin down da block
    <span style=\'colorrange\'>SeGaR
    <span style=\'color:red\'> (&#092;__/)</span>
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>(=&#39;.&#39;=) </span>This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    <span style=\'color:blue\'>(&quot_(&quot</span> signature to help him gain world domination</span>.

[/URL]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ska@Feb 28 2006, 03:17 PM
    this is stupid, why does it matter? The first thing i hit was your mom&#39;s dick.
    Board Error 709:

You have to have atleast 1,000 post to burn somebody.

no but really, who cares..
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>see that is the useless, pointless chit chat that we need more of. thank you ume for blessing this thread with your amazing skills at being useless .
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Hmmm...my first was a road sign, hah almost got hit by some drunk bastard comin down the street O_o
    This Message Brought to You by Tactik

stop sign
    but that wasnt a tag i just wrote on it so either a porto potty or a electrical box

xVEGANx

some parking lot sign i think
    writers in the 450 shore area pm me

ill always remember it i wrote GHOST (my paint name) on the bathroom wall in a library. B)

it was just an EXPO marker though, my first actual tag was in my friends basement.
    (&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

chrome gas station trash can (with a sharpie)
    <u><span style=\'color:red\'>If you write in dallas texas pm me.</u></span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (OnwaMatra &#064; Apr 13 2006, 02:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> I found a dead body once.

&#39;nuff said, really.

and if &#39;nuff was not said? you obviously do not know how to make the best of what you got to work with. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    hahaha

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'color:red\'>GEE YOU KNIT?</span></span></span>

A wall in a bathroom.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Firstn tag was in a bathroom I practically did the whole stall. My first sticker was high up on a store rack. I used one of there ladders while someone watched my back. :lol:

MY GIRLZ TITS :P

NO JOKE

<span style=\'color:green\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>R.I.P. <span style=\'color:yellow\'>TUES</span>- &quot; LIFES ABOUT CRIME&quot;</span></span>

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>CUDA</span></span> <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>LIVES THE</span> <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:green\'>A-LIFE</span></span>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>KANSAS CITY writerz PM me</span>

A power box for traffic lights
    <span style=\'color:green\'>Yeah, Im from Iran, Yeah, I speak a weird language, and Yes, Im Sexy.</span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (newk_one)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> dude, ur mom works at canadian tire .... :huh: </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

the first thing i did was a sticker i had some shit on that i drew and i stuck it to a stop sing in my town it is still there
    Vital?
    Yeah Vital...