Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101525 ... LastLast

a little kid... j/k i think it was on my skool... dunno mabey this was a few years ago.
    When I get stoned, listen to my stoner logic and I shall
    teach you my wisdom. Just remember that all stoners think alike so dont freak out.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

MY NAME IS OSAH!..... fear me.

a wall right off the main street still there and i was the first to get that space to bad i just scribled cablino tho

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

like with paint?
    i used a can before a marker, and it was shitty, i think it was a parking garage, or a water tower thing

an electrical box

A hidden little spot under a bridge... then the cops drove by

some ww2 cannon with spray then it got washed off the next day

under a bridge, SO NINJA DUDEEEEeee h34r:

got up at like 5 AM becuase it's right next to a trail that people walk on... REAL PEOPLE!

an emergency exit door.

paper...then i did bathroom stalls

hmm abandoned house on the outside walls and inside, it isnt dat pussy even though its inside case its wer all the drugos hang out so wen i got some skill i went back and looked at wer i started and its funny to look at

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>check my sig and join the battle yo...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (ACRO &#064; Mar 5 2006, 04:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> if there is a battle forum shouldnt there be a hook up center where you can call people out and then go to the battle forum... cuz the battle forum is a messs... or is it just me? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    S.T.F.U.T.
    Shut The Fuck Up Toy
    (&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Bunny is a cunt created by other cunts
    (&quot_(&quot on pokemon websites by nerds with nothing else to do

a wooden fence on the side of my freinds house
    Quote Originally Posted by shine123 View Post
    when u get jumped come beack every nite whi ur homeboiis or juss pm me and i got ur back and we will go and fuck the mup and steal al there paint

The railing on some stairs in an alley.

i started on the inside of an abandoned house 2 get used to usin a can then down a alley

a pepsi can i found on the ground lol

NiNE oH FiVE
    AGoN&lt;------
    writers from 905(hamilton)p.m me

A Back of a slide and then I was so pussy I ran away right after.

Bus seat. Yeah, I&#39;m lame.

Originally posted by Michael@Dec 19 2005, 08:34 AM
    first actually graffiti piece, not talking about scribbling on the school tables in 5th grade.
    First thing i did is tag a wall in a toilet d:
    a wall inside a toilet? do you mean the inside edge, cause thats just a weird spot...

i&#39;d say the first thign was probably a peice of paper...but if you mean illegal shit, id go with one of covers of the pay phone, you knwo the two thigns on the sides of them that stick out to make kind of a shelf aroudn it?

and for painting, a train bridge overlookign the highway was the first thing i painted...
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

the back of a bus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i bombed the shit out of a fence i had no fuckin idea of anythin bout graff but i wantted 2 get out there shit i didnt even have a handstyle or wut it meant........later got better and learned the basics and then buiffed my horrible shit just so the streets wud look so horrible

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>-JHEMZ-AWK-203-</span></span>