Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    trance

sane013 sandwich!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Fuck off

sane013 youve been talking to much shit, so stfu before i get a mod to set up a battle between me and you , and if you dont put up a sketch or piece i guess we know who sucks shit h34r:
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>lol
    mr wiggles is only good at karaks
    maybe not even that
    maybe breakdancing </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Hater-aid^ lol

WTF
    the public sees us as some menace. they think that they can just wipe us off the face of the earth. they wrong were the longest lasting culture, sence the caveman wrote on walls. yet they wont accept it, they want it to be christmass or some bullshit like that -POET

yo how do u upload picz ????

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero

hey... I&#39;ve been trying to start up a new thread but it aint happening...

I&#39;ve put more than 10 pics, and have a hell of alot more to put up but it wont happen. it keeps sayin a moderator will check it out before it goes up and this was 3/4 days ago. I originaly wanted it to go up in the pictures thread but i dont realy care where it is. Its a thread for Old skool london trains... If the mods. aint feelin it then thats cool, just let me know about. heres one of the pics i got of MANY MORE...

HATE 87&#39;

whats the deal?
    AMBER SDF CREW
    WEST LONDON
    &#39;I dont leave footprints in the sands of time so these wack MCs cant follow me...&#39;

AMBER SDF CREW
    WEST LONDON
    &#39;I dont leave footprints in the sands of time so these wack MCs cant follow me...&#39;

i made a tupac thread but it aint cappenin i made it n i cnt find it in genrel discssion y not?
    :blink:
    ill put summin here later

Originally posted by joke@Sep 17 2006, 07:19 AM
    i made a tupac thread but it aint cappenin i made it n i cnt find it in genrel discssion y not?
    :blink:
    ahah...2pac is da shit..lol

i made a thread on local graffiti stores in NY, and i did look at the previos 10 pages there was nothin in N.Y.
    when will the thread start working

i dont write anymore so fuck off
    fromthegrave IS A SNITCH

yeah, go rack up sum paint and find out for yourself what graff supplies you like

new rule:
    Dont post questions/opinions in the "read before posting" thread.
    This should be locked for mod use only.
    Started at the city limits...
    Refering to &quot;ELDORADO&quot;---&#62;
    &quot;Thats not even his real name. Everytime you call him &quot;That&quot; the myth that &quot;He&quot; really exists under that name grows more and more, people will hear it then they repeat &quot;That&quot; as his name. Eventually noone will realize that &quot;He&quot; was made up. For example, this quote has never been said&#33; I&#39;ve never said it, and neither has &quot;He&quot;, he only wrote this so that it would bring about a mystery to if he exists or not.&quot; - Source unknown

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what

Originally posted by SCOPE2@Dec 11 2006, 08:06 PM
    i made a thread on local graffiti stores in NY, and i did look at the previos 10 pages there was nothin in N.Y.
    when will the thread start working
    it would start right away but it didnt get aproved cuz there really only like 1 store in nyc

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how do you post pictures

evry time i post a new topic it never shows up why?

beacuse their stupid

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero