Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 14 123456 11 ... LastLast

Alright so my cous told me its not kool to write on churches and houses and places like that, but I went to visit my fam in LA and theres this church at the end of the street that people bomb and shite like that, i've noticed its like a crew name though. Just asking why they would do that or anyone would do that

do know what happens to you if u get caught bombing or taggin a church and if u dont think u shouldnt have to think too hard though

Sixteen ounces to a pound, twenty more to a ki
    A five minute sentence hearing and you're no longer free

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

thats NOT even kool to write up a church 4reals tho

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no one should write on anything belonging to a non-profit orginization or a private person.

against our code.

but its more than that...i just cant write up tha house of tha lord...

If ya get caught bombing a church/synagogue or whatever not only do you get a vandalism charge but you also get a hate crime charge as well.

I've mistakenly tagged the back of a synagogue once..it looked like a regular building and I just went up and sprayed on the doors. Then walked around and seen it was a synagogue...Sorry who ever jewish people worship.

jewish people worship...God.... <_<
    EVEX_ebk

Oh, never met the fellow.

i wouldnt graff churches, hospitals or sex shops
    writers in the 450 shore area pm me

dont fuck with chruches or homes writin on some ones crib is kinda fucked up if u think about it and doin shyt like that will get your local neigborhood heros to wonna buff shit
    Your signature is your identity. being a individual is very important. its not about being better than anyone else, its about having your own........ we are all diffrenet and can appreciate being diffrent
    -phase2-

I see writers in europe just steeling names that first started in New York. they feel &quot;oh well im the DAZE of Czechoslovakia&quot;. an &quot;im the Daze from Italy&quot;. As if its ok but its not , the fisrt step to being a writer is having an original name, an if you not able to be original then GET OUT THE GAME&#33;&#33;
    -DAZE-

*i dont write REPO*

<_< who would tag a church.?

im an atheist and i dont even think hittin churches is cool
    cream soda Posted on Mar 21 2006, 01:05 PM
    chas ..i love you..ill kill you with indness

&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the only reason i dont bomb every church where i live is because i respect other people&#39;s beliefs.. otherwise its just another building with a clean wall..

yea we do that out here in LA but uhh me and my homies usually go to tha bed and we see passed out bums and tag all over their face and their backpacks...so yea its kool and were u from?
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Arial\'>&quot;I WRITE&quot;</span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

<_< i know for sho that aint cool, those must of been some disrespectful fuck ups, where they asses at :angry:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

word that shit is messed up

Originally posted by chas@Dec 20 2005, 04:41 PM
    im an atheist and i dont even think hittin churches is cool
    Man I hear u straight up--Im an atheist too and I&#39;d never fucking bomb a church or a Mosque--man fuck that--Even with them justifying killing through the crusades--man fuck that

And to that little faggot--Dont fuck with homeless people--I swear cause if you were fuckin homeless, passed out under a bridge, what the fuck do you think you&#39;d do when some bitch ass kid came up and tried to bomb you? I&#39;d fuckin kill the faggot--You should think twice before doing that shit--Especially in LA

Some faggot kid tried that up in the twin cities and got stabbed up--Had to get his legs ampt--and I know LA&#39;s harder than here

---

Anyway I&#39;d add police stations to that--Cause you can get booked with so much shit now thanks to that patriot act shit-- I mean from vandalizing to causing domestic terror--whatever the fuck they can think of (prolly J walking too)...... It isnt wrong to bomb a pig stye, its just You gotta live with the charges if your stupid ass gets caught ya kno?

Peace---DYN.DYS7

RRIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOTTTTT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; 40z to the 4th Element&#33;

gods not real. churches are dumb. i like when anti christ people draw upside down crosses and 666 on churches. but whatever. i dont really care i just dont like when people whine about it.
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span><span style=\'color:green\'><span style=\'font-size:13pt;line-height:100%\'>close your mouth and open your eyes.</span></span><span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span>

ya same here, i would never bomb a church, or place of worship

fuck bombin churches...that shits messed up