Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Places That Get Bombed But Wouldn't Have Before

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by _Sic_, Dec 20, 2005.

Share This Page

1. _Sic_

_Sic_ Senior Member

Alright so my cous told me its not kool to write on churches and houses and places like that, but I went to visit my fam in LA and theres this church at the end of the street that people bomb and shite like that, i've noticed its like a crew name though. Just asking why they would do that or anyone would do that

2. Bombers Ambition

Bombers Ambition Elite Member

do know what happens to you if u get caught bombing or taggin a church and if u dont think u shouldnt have to think too hard though

3. Ekwol

Ekwol Senior Member

thats NOT even kool to write up a church 4reals tho

4. alive

alive Banned

no one should write on anything belonging to a non-profit orginization or a private person.

against our code.

5. Ekwol

Ekwol Senior Member

but its more than that...i just cant write up tha house of tha lord...

6. st3ve-ES

st3ve-ES Senior Member

If ya get caught bombing a church/synagogue or whatever not only do you get a vandalism charge but you also get a hate crime charge as well.

I've mistakenly tagged the back of a synagogue once..it looked like a regular building and I just went up and sprayed on the doors. Then walked around and seen it was a synagogue...Sorry who ever jewish people worship.

7. AMAZ tbscrew

AMAZ tbscrew Elite Member

jewish people worship...God.... <_<

8. st3ve-ES

st3ve-ES Senior Member

Oh, never met the fellow.

9. Kingz514

Kingz514 Elite Member

i wouldnt graff churches, hospitals or sex shops ;)

10. repo302

repo302 Senior Member

dont fuck with chruches or homes writin on some ones crib is kinda fucked up if u think about it and doin shyt like that will get your local neigborhood heros to wonna buff shit

11. ...K_R_Y_L_O_N...

...K_R_Y_L_O_N... Senior Member

12. chas

chas Elite Member

im an atheist and i dont even think hittin churches is cool

13. Cccp.aeroC

Cccp.aeroC Senior Member

the only reason i dont bomb every church where i live is because i respect other people's beliefs.. otherwise its just another building with a clean wall..

14. kaoss80506

kaoss80506 Senior Member

yea we do that out here in LA but uhh me and my homies usually go to tha bed and we see passed out bums and tag all over their face and their backpacks...so yea its kool and were u from?

15. clueless

clueless Member

<_< i know for sho that aint cool, those must of been some disrespectful fuck ups, where they asses at :angry:

16. CaM-ONER

CaM-ONER Senior Member

word that shit is messed up

17. dirmaster0

dirmaster0 Senior Member

Man I hear u straight up--Im an atheist too and I'd never fucking bomb a church or a Mosque--man fuck that--Even with them justifying killing through the crusades--man fuck that

And to that little faggot--Dont fuck with homeless people--I swear cause if you were fuckin homeless, passed out under a bridge, what the fuck do you think you'd do when some bitch ass kid came up and tried to bomb you? I'd fuckin kill the faggot--You should think twice before doing that shit--Especially in LA

Some faggot kid tried that up in the twin cities and got stabbed up--Had to get his legs ampt--and I know LA's harder than here

---

Anyway I'd add police stations to that--Cause you can get booked with so much shit now thanks to that patriot act shit-- I mean from vandalizing to causing domestic terror--whatever the fuck they can think of (prolly J walking too)...... It isnt wrong to bomb a pig stye, its just You gotta live with the charges if your stupid ass gets caught ya kno?

Peace---DYN.DYS7

18. -resq-love-obk-

-resq-love-obk- Elite Member

gods not real. churches are dumb. i like when anti christ people draw upside down crosses and 666 on churches. but whatever. i dont really care i just dont like when people whine about it.

19. ghostbusta5

ghostbusta5 Elite Member

ya same here, i would never bomb a church, or place of worship

20. DARK1

DARK1 Senior Member

fuck bombin churches...that shits messed up