Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Handstyle Poll - MONSTER INSIDE

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by Msfyt, Sep 28, 2010.

Share This Page

?

1. jet

7.5%
  2. borg

25.8%
  3. planet

61.3%
  4. phat2

5.4%
  1. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

2. PlanetVegeta

PlanetVegeta Senior Member

my first event. lots of fun waiting for the results like a kid before christmas

3. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

i appreciate jet's semi calligraphic style, although it could do with a bit more funk. id say develop it more and look at other masters of calli-style and run with it.

4. KESKone

KESKone Senior Member

i went wit borg his shit was tight. style was sick, Planet was definately my next choice but props to all.
    Great battle.

5. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  6. hevor-liar

hevor-liar Senior Member

i really liked jets OG

7. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

Borg and Jet were the only two worth a damn.

8. Lee*89

Lee*89 Member

flippin chicken woulda took this

9. Lee*89

Lee*89 Member

vote went to planet. tight work

10. Jet

Jet Elite Member

damn the kids on here are wildly ignorant. planet easily has the worst one out of this entire bunch. Thats the problem with toys now, they don't know what actual style is.

You need to understand that doing a hand isn't about the individual letters, its about the word harmonizing as a unit. that planetvegeta garbage is just a bunch of bitten, unproportional, individual letters squished together in a row, its not a word.

Borg has a nice M, T and D, but his N's aren't so hot, it would also look nicer if the letters were proportioned more evenly.

This isn't on a hater tip either, i could give a shit about online battles or whatever you call these things, im just trying to shed some light on where real style comes from,

since we could only submit one i went with my cleanest, but i have throwaway hands that still beat the shit out of some of these toys

ai54.tinypic.com_2ikyx4h.jpg

11. S4d3n

S4d3n Senior Member

You think too highly of yourself.

12. BORG

BORG Moderator

agreed...not on a hater tip either :)

13. Jet

Jet Elite Member

my comments are not from a "i burn everyone else" mentality, it's from a "damn graffiti really sucks nowadays and kids don't know what's what" mentality

14. BORG

BORG Moderator

u come off very egotistical, when the 2 entries you've provided are kinda goin along with what ur speaking against, just relax n knock some humble chill vibes :)

battling is supposed to be for fun and learning

15. PlanetVegeta

Jet, jet, jet... you need to stop with all that nonsense coming out your mouth. Your first entry was stupid and your unofficial second one was even worse. Don't let that senior member title fuck your head up in to thinking your opinion matters. Your tag was clean yes but of what style are you speaking of. Your tag looks like the average joe wrote it. It doesn't even look like graff. Shut up and keep practicing child.

16. PlanetVegeta

17. KESKone

KESKone Senior Member

Planet and Borg easily had the best hands on this thread jet your hand was clean but thats about it dude there was no real style to it looked so basic no real flow to it. it was just like shit i would be writing in woodshop class back in 7th grade dude.
    Im hatin that all these battles seem to be turning to hate threads. First Phats vs Wgone now This one, even if you say it aint a hater tip it still is callin people ignorant i could swear thats bein hater status the votes may show peoples personal opinions some people like your shit some people dont big fuckin whoop its an online battle against people you dont truely know. im scared to go check any of the other battles cuz its disappointing to see these friendly battles turn to hate threads.
    Sick Entrys all. Respect to all.

18. Jet

Jet Elite Member

vega i will gladly battle you in any throw, straight or burner and lay you to waste. if you really want it like that

19. PlanetVegeta

Are you sure? Cause I do want it like that. It would be only fare though for someone else to set the conditions for the battle, no? Any volunteers?

20. BORG

BORG Moderator

someone call for a battle mod :D
    i want a clean battle....burners, lets see em shine

word: deny
    deadline: friday, oct 8
    rules: full color
    PM entries by deadline or i wont bother...you fellaz got a week...sooner i get both entries, sooner i poll the battle ;)